Gimbal 50% stuck in 2020
741 5 2020-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BlackSwan_123
lvl.1
Germany

2020 after almost 2 years of flying now my gimbal calibartion stuck at 50% and is shaking when i film, it happend 1 moth ago, i thought its because the brise of wind but today it was no wind and the cam was shaking. can anyone tell me why it is in 2020 same problem as 2017 ? hope you can get this and help me through the issue i want to start film making, thanks beeing patient. lg
2020-3-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We apologize for the trouble with the gimbal, does the gimbal itself shake obviously when placing on the level platform and powering on? Please calibrate the IMU first and then the gimbal, if there is no luck, please connect to DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware. If the issue persists, the drone will need to be sent back for the evaluation.
2020-3-28
Use props
BlackSwan_123
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-28 19:09
We apologize for the trouble with the gimbal, does the gimbal itself shake obviously when placing on the level platform and powering on? Please calibrate the IMU first and then the gimbal, if there is no luck, please connect to DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware. If the issue persists, the drone will need to be sent back for the evaluation.

thanks for the fast awnser, i will check it today and replay it to you as fast as i can - at all - thank you for the service !
2020-3-30
Use props
BlackSwan_123
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-28 19:09
We apologize for the trouble with the gimbal, does the gimbal itself shake obviously when placing on the level platform and powering on? Please calibrate the IMU first and then the gimbal, if there is no luck, please connect to DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware. If the issue persists, the drone will need to be sent back for the evaluation.

successful, thank you Support Guy ! i had refreshed the firmaware thru assistant 2 (P4 version only, not the normal Assistant 2) and thats all fixed, IMU + Gimbal are now calibrated, i go out now to fly and see if hte shaqing is gone, thanks till now
2020-3-30
Use props
BlackSwan_123
lvl.1
Germany

BlackSwan_123 Posted at 3-30 04:13
successful, thank you Support Guy ! i had refreshed the firmaware thru assistant 2 (P4 version only, not the normal Assistant 2) and thats all fixed, IMU + Gimbal are now calibrated, i go out now to fly and see if hte shaqing is gone, thanks till now

edit: so i record some, i made 2 seperate footages to have a references, the first one(5min) i stand still 100m above and recordet still the spot, and yes its shaking, quiet but the screen is rumbleing, maybe its the wind - 2. footage (2min) a smal drive around the block and than stand for a while on spot, the shaking seems gone but when u look at the bottom corner to have a visual refferenc so its shaking
consistent, it dosent stop, the firmware refresh reduced it a lot, but its not 100% gone, yes i think i will send it into service station next weeks when money is more, this time i cant get this this fast. thank you very much sir, thanks dji for everything, i hope you stay gealthy ! love you all DJI 4 ever !
2020-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

BlackSwan_123 Posted at 3-30 04:45
edit: so i record some, i made 2 seperate footages to have a references, the first one(5min) i stand still 100m above and recordet still the spot, and yes its shaking, quiet but the screen is rumbleing, maybe its the wind - 2. footage (2min) a smal drive around the block and than stand for a while on spot, the shaking seems gone but when u look at the bottom corner to have a visual refferenc so its shaking
consistent, it dosent stop, the firmware refresh reduced it a lot, but its not 100% gone, yes i think i will send it into service station next weeks when money is more, this time i cant get this this fast. thank you very much sir, thanks dji for everything, i hope you stay gealthy ! love you all DJI 4 ever !

Sorry to know the suggestions didn't get it solved completely, please send in at your most convenience and our repair center will help. You too, stay safe.
2020-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules