Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Reserve USB connector
1248 10 2020-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
romko1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3904 ft
Slovakia

Hello,
The DJI Mavic 2 Pro comes with a very short cable for connecting a larger smartphone or tablet. So from the beginning I used reserve Video-Downlink Port (USB). unfortunately stopped working today -> reserve Video-Downlink Port (USB). I was using it the morning and in the afternoon, when I wanted to attach a tablet, it didn't work anymore.
I have tried 3 different cables, two more devices, and neither of them has launched the DJI GO application on the screen. Do you have any suggestions / advice?
Thank you

2020-3-28
Use props
romko1
lvl.1
Slovakia

2020-3-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, please make sure the port on the side of the Mavic 2 remote controller has been disconnected before the USB port at the bottom of the remote controller is connected. If the issue still persists, you are recommended to send the remote controller in for service. Thanks.
2020-3-29
Use props
romko1
lvl.1
Slovakia

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-29 01:11
Hi there, please make sure the port on the side of the Mavic 2 remote controller has been disconnected before the USB port at the bottom of the remote controller is connected. If the issue still persists, you are recommended to send the remote controller in for service. Thanks.

hi,
Of course, the side connector was disconnected before connecting the USB connector.
2020-3-29
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried starting the Go4 app manually ? What tablet are you connecting to ?
2020-3-29
Use props
romko1
lvl.1
Slovakia

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 3-29 06:27
Have you tried starting the Go4 app manually ? What tablet are you connecting to ?

Yes, I also tried to launch DJI GO manually and then connect. Unfortunately unsuccessfully.
I also tried USB debugging on the tablet.
I also tried another cable, another Sony device and nothing.
Connecting with Nvidia Shield K1.
2020-3-29
Use props
Jimmy hoffa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1824291 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you tried different starting procedures like start the mavic let it fully boot up then start the remote let it connect and then hook your device up to the remote?.... Also if that doesn't work do this procedure the same way but reboot the tablet and then hook it up to your remote and see what you get. This procedure was the only thing that worked for my one tablet..... worth a shot
2020-3-29
Use props
romko1
lvl.1
Slovakia

Yes, I tried different procedures as you say. Unfortunately, none was successful. The remote control simply does not send the data signal to the tablet / smartphone.
2020-3-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

romko1 Posted at 3-29 01:42
hi,
Of course, the side connector was disconnected before connecting the USB connector.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Under this situation, you are recommended to send the remote controller in for repair service.
You may start an online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav or contact our support team at this link: http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and then send it in.
Please be advised that due to COVID-19 prevention and traffic controls, product repairs and shipment
times are expected to be delayed.
2020-3-30
Use props
romko1
lvl.1
Slovakia

Hi,
thank you for the links, I bought the product at www.rcsvet.sk (it is your registered DJI dealer) and is still under warranty,
because as I wrote at the beginning, it worked in the morning and afternoon no longer worked USB port.
It is an inconvenience for me because the remote control is without damage, I take care of it as much as possible.
Thanks.
2020-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules