Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
An issue with the forum
729 3 2020-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dobri002
lvl.2

Bulgaria

Hi,

I constantly have issues when trying to access DJI forums. Here is the error message that I get in Firefox:

Did Not Connect: Potential Security Issue

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to account.dji.com because this website requires a secure connection.
account.dji.com has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Secur
Websites prove their identity via certificates. Firefox does not trust this site because it uses a certificate that is not valid for account.dji.com.

Error code: MOZILLA_PKIX_ERROR_SELF_SIGNED_CERT

This is the error message that I get in Chrome:

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from forum.dji.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).
NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

forum.dji.com normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Google Chrome tried to connect to forum.dji.com this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be forum.dji.com, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Google Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.
You cannot visit forum.dji.com right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

I doubt that the problem is in my machine because I have never expirienced similar problems with any of the forums that I am visiting.

Attaching 2 screenshots.

2020-3-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried to change networks and browsers to try it again? The screenshots that you attached are unable to be checked, if the issue persists, please show us the screenshot again, thanks.
2020-3-29
Use props
Keule
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI changed their CA on Mar 26, 2020.

Be sure you have no proxy or other caching (clear your history in your browser) active on your environment and try reloading the websites again.
2020-3-29
Use props
Dobri002
lvl.2

Bulgaria

I cleared the stored certificates in both Firefox and Chrome and now the issue is fixed. Thanks
2020-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules