Can't start Facebook live feed with iPad mini 2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Central Maine Drones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1046680 ft
United States

I have P3 Pro, flying it for 4 years now.  Tried doing live feed to Facebook but it just keeps trying to connect using an iPad Mini 2.  If I switch to a Galaxy S9 it connects to Facebook immediately allowing me to to live stream.  Any idea why the iPad Mini 2 fails to connect?  They both utilize the same WiFi access point.

2020-3-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the difficulties on live streaming with iPad Mini 2, what is the APP version its running and the OS version? How about trying with another network?
2020-3-30
Use props
Central Maine Drones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1046680 ft
United States

App version is 3.1.62  IOS version 12.4.5.  I have tried two different networks, one is Hugnesnet Satellite based, the other Verizon 4G hot spot.  Same problem on both.  Use Galaxy S9 and connect immediately.  The screen on the Galaxy is way too small, I need my iPad Mini 2 to work.
2020-3-30
Use props
mockingbirdmedia
Second Officer
Flight distance : 45459 ft
United Kingdom

Central Maine Drones Posted at 3-30 03:03
App version is 3.1.62  IOS version 12.4.5.  I have tried two different networks, one is Hugnesnet Satellite based, the other Verizon 4G hot spot.  Same problem on both.  Use Galaxy S9 and connect immediately.  The screen on the Galaxy is way too small, I need my iPad Mini 2 to work.

Ive had an ongoing problem with my ipad 2 mini 2nd gen for a long while now. Ive long since given up on dji sorting it and fly with my iphone xr! i think the problems started after app version 3.1.54. I cannot use my ipad 2 at all even though it is on the comatibility list for hardware.
2020-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Central Maine Drones Posted at 3-30 03:03
App version is 3.1.62  IOS version 12.4.5.  I have tried two different networks, one is Hugnesnet Satellite based, the other Verizon 4G hot spot.  Same problem on both.  Use Galaxy S9 and connect immediately.  The screen on the Galaxy is way too small, I need my iPad Mini 2 to work.

We've verified with our engineers and there is no problem on Facebook live stream with iOS APP recently, iPad mini 2 is a relatively old mobile device with the development of the APP, we recommend to use other devices for the live streaming.
2020-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules