Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
All drone shipped from China
12Next >
1922 64 2020-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

If I order a drone do they get all shipped directly from China?
2020-3-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We have different warehouses around the world, not all the drone are shipped from China. May we verify which drone you are interested in?
2020-3-29
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thinking about either the Mavic mini or a P4pro.
2020-3-29
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-29 18:27
We have different warehouses around the world, not all the drone are shipped from China. May we verify which drone you are interested in?

2020-3-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Lucas775 Posted at 3-29 19:36

We've verified with the team that they will be shipped directly from China. Please keep us updated if you have further concern.
2020-3-29
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-29 22:06
We've verified with the team that they will be shipped directly from China. Please keep us updated if you have further concern.

Thank you for your quick response.
2020-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Lucas775 Posted at 3-30 15:36
Thank you for your quick response.

You are very welcome.
2020-3-30
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-30 20:00
You are very welcome.

DJI Mindy it don't look like you fly much.
2020-4-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Lucas775 Posted at 4-1 19:10
DJI Mindy it don't look like you fly much.

You mean my Flight Distance? Hahaha, I usually fly with my own personal account.
2020-4-1
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-1 20:35
You mean my Flight Distance? Hahaha, I usually fly with my own personal account.

I see, good to know the admins also fly as much as we do.
2020-4-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Lucas775 Posted at 4-2 15:43
I see, good to know the admins also fly as much as we do.

That’s for sure, we love flying drones and that is very important for us to keep providing technical support.
2020-4-2
Use props
fab4mas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13599 ft
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-2 19:00
That’s for sure, we love flying drones and that is very important for us to keep providing technical support.

I've ordered a mavic mini from the official italian store. It is in 'preparation' status wednesday..ok for this i ve read 3-7 working days

Is my drone from china too?
2020-4-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fab4mas Posted at 4-3 06:02
I've ordered a mavic mini from the official italian store. It is in 'preparation' status wednesday..ok for this i ve read 3-7 working days

Is my drone from china too?

Thanks for your support to DJI, yes, it will be shipped from China, we will send you email notification once it is shipped, appreciate your patience.
2020-4-3
Use props
djiuser_Lo9W4OOA3HSS
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-3 19:50
Thanks for your support to DJI, yes, it will be shipped from China, we will send you email notification once it is shipped, appreciate your patience.

Hello, I'm from Italy and I bought 4 days ago a Mavic mini and it comes from China, but My invoice says Dji Europe so my warranty is European?  I also bought Dji care but it will be strange if I get any issue with my drone and I have to send it back to china because the shipment isn't so chip.
thank you for your time
2020-4-3
Use props
fab4mas
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-3 19:50
Thanks for your support to DJI, yes, it will be shipped from China, we will send you email notification once it is shipped, appreciate your patience.

thx for your answer. I think the '3-7 working days' is not possibile anymore. I ve ordered it wednesday ant it is still in 'preparation' status.
2020-4-4
Use props
fab4mas
lvl.1
Italy

djiuser_Lo9W4OOA3HSS Posted at 4-3 23:49
Hello, I'm from Italy and I bought 4 days ago a Mavic mini and it comes from China, but My invoice says Dji Europe so my warranty is European?  I also bought Dji care but it will be strange if I get any issue with my drone and I have to send it back to china because the shipment isn't so chip.
thank you for your time

hi, i'm from italy too...i have ordered mine wednesday (mercoledi). How much did it takes for your order to go in 'shipped' status  ??

Translation
quanto tempo ci ha messo a passare in  stato 'spedito'?
2020-4-4
Use props
r0m43g
lvl.1

Lithuania

Hi, i'm from Lithuania. I ordered my items more than week ago. And they shipped partially after a week of 'processing'. Partially!!! All items except remote. They must be joking. Worst online store experience.
2020-4-4
Use props
djiuser_Lo9W4OOA3HSS
lvl.1
Italy

fab4mas Posted at 4-4 01:15
hi, i'm from italy too...i have ordered mine wednesday (mercoledi). How much did it takes for your order to go in 'shipped' status  ??

Translation

hey mine took just a few hours after the payment but I'm still waiting for the package
2020-4-4
Use props
djiuser_Lo9W4OOA3HSS
lvl.1
Italy

r0m43g Posted at 4-4 01:57
Hi, i'm from Lithuania. I ordered my items more than week ago. And they shipped partially after a week of 'processing'. Partially!!! All items except remote. They must be joking. Worst online store experience.

are your serious?? also my order says partially sent, now I'm afraid to
2020-4-4
Use props
r0m43g
lvl.1

Lithuania

Yes. Worse that on 20th of april is my nephew's birthday. And this is birthday present. I was buying items because there was written that delivery takes 2-5 days. But now I feel that birthday will be ruined.
2020-4-4
Use props
fab4mas
lvl.1
Italy

djiuser_Lo9W4OOA3HSS Posted at 4-4 02:14
hey mine took just a few hours after the payment but I'm still waiting for the package

Thx for the answer mate...

@DJI Mindy i think there is something wrong with my order...it's in 'preparation' status since 4 days...  
2020-4-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Lo9W4OOA3HSS Posted at 4-3 23:49
thank you for your time

Even the drone is shipped from China, the warranty and DJI Care Refresh service will be in Europe because you placed the order in Italy online store, no worries.
2020-4-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fab4mas Posted at 4-4 02:23
Thx for the answer mate...

@DJI Mindy i think there is something wrong with my order...it's in 'preparation' status since 4 days...

The estimated delivery time of your order is 3-7 working days, that is, it should be able to arrive on 10th, April at latest, please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-4-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi, i'm from Lithuania. I ordered my items more than week ago. And they shipped partially after a week of 'processing'. Partially!!! All items except remote. They must be joking. Worst online store experience.

DJI FPV Remote Controller was out of stock temporarily from the warehouse, so we shipped the reset of parts separately, sorry for the inconvenience caused, we will verify with the team of the estimated shipping date and come back to you soon.
2020-4-4
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I never had any bad experience from DJI before, sorry for your bad experience.
2020-4-4
Use props
djiuser_Lo9W4OOA3HSS
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-4 05:35
Even the drone is shipped from China, the warranty and DJI Care Refresh service will be in Europe because you placed the order in Italy online store, no worries.

thank you so much for your help!
2020-4-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Lo9W4OOA3HSS Posted at 4-6 01:14
thank you so much for your help!

No problem. Stay safe.
2020-4-6
Use props
fab4mas
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-4 05:42
The estimated delivery time of your order is 3-7 working days, that is, it should be able to arrive on 10th, April at latest, please wait patiently, thank you.

HI Dji Mindy, now i think there is something wrong with my order...

it is still in 'preparation' status (one week later !!!)  and it is obvious that it won't arrive here in italy from china in 3 working days.

Quite disappointed about it because i have not received an email or a message about this delay.

Could u please check what's wrong with it?

I think i will delete my order today. How many days it takes to dji to refund my money on the credit card if i delete it ??

Thx for the support
2020-4-6
Use props
fab4mas
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-4 05:42
The estimated delivery time of your order is 3-7 working days, that is, it should be able to arrive on 10th, April at latest, please wait patiently, thank you.

Oh man, after about 5 minute since my last post the order has gone in 'partially shipped' status.

It is a fly more combo + dji care. Is the dji care not avaiable?

Thx for the support
2020-4-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

r0m43g Posted at 4-4 02:21
Yes. Worse that on 20th of april is my nephew's birthday. And this is birthday present. I was buying items because there was written that delivery takes 2-5 days. But now I feel that birthday will be ruined.

We've verified with the team that the rest of your order is estimated to be shipped the day after tomorrow if everything goes smoothly, please note the email notification, thank you.
2020-4-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fab4mas Posted at 4-6 22:32
Oh man, after about 5 minute since my last post the order has gone in 'partially shipped' status.

It is a fly more combo + dji care. Is the dji care not avaiable?

Yes, your order has been shipped, you should have received the tracking number. DJI Care Refresh is a service plan, it shall take effect on the second day after the date of shipment. No worries now, please wait patiently for the package arrives.
2020-4-6
Use props
fab4mas
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-6 23:07
Yes, your order has been shipped, you should have received the tracking number. DJI Care Refresh is a service plan, it shall take effect on the second day after the date of shipment. No worries now, please wait patiently for the package arrives.

Thx for your answer. Just a question. i ve just received an email about dji care with these words n

"The DJI Care Refresh service which you recently purchased has now come into effect. "

I can't understand if it s already active or not. Because my drone is not arrived yet...And i think that maybe i wont arrive until friday.

Is it active or i need to activate it?
2020-4-8
Use props
SupBro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-1 20:35

Haha I was wondering the same thing.. this made me laugh! Good to see the admins have a sense of humor
2020-4-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fab4mas Posted at 4-8 00:55
Thx for your answer. Just a question. i ve just received an email about dji care with these words n

"The DJI Care Refresh service which you recently purchased has now come into effect. "

You do not need to activate it again because it has already been activated, please check the status of DJI Care Refresh here: https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage period of validity of DJI Care Refresh.png
2020-4-8
Use props
fab4mas
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-8 19:53
You do not need to activate it again because it has already been activated, please check the status of DJI Care Refresh here: https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage[view_image]

Sorry to keep on posting but as i supposed the mavic mini has not arrived in the '3-7' days as u said. Dhl has a poor customer service, they have still my packege in there warehouse in italy, they don't delivery on saturday, they have NOT sent me any notification until i've contacted them directly ask for an explanation.

DJI care starts today but my drone will be in my hands on tuesday...but this is not a big problem.

Too many days in 'preparation' state for dji and a very bad service from DHL. Please forward my post to the correct department.

I know it won't change nothing but im not satisfied at the moment.

Best regards
2020-4-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fab4mas Posted at 4-10 09:34
Sorry to keep on posting but as i supposed the mavic mini has not arrived in the '3-7' days as u said. Dhl has a poor customer service, they have still my packege in there warehouse in italy, they don't delivery on saturday, they have NOT sent me any notification until i've contacted them directly ask for an explanation.

DJI care starts today but my drone will be in my hands on tuesday...but this is not a big problem.

We are so sorry to know you haven't received the package, your frustration will be forwarded to the management department for attention, we will keep improving our service including the cooperation with the courier company, hope you will receive it soon.
2020-4-11
Use props
djiuser_G2P6dPLVMdO2

United Kingdom

I just ordered a P4p+ v2 and I live in the UK, will mine also be shipped from China?

Thanks
2020-4-16
Use props
djiuser_G2P6dPLVMdO2

United Kingdom

I just ordered a P4p+ v2 and I live in the UK, will mine also be shipped from China?

Thanks
2020-4-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_G2P6dPLVMdO2 Posted at 4-16 11:02

Thanks

It should be shipped from China, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account and the shipment seems delayed, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Due to COVID-19 prevention and traffic controls, product shipment time is expected to be delayed, we will push the team and shipped it as soon as possible.
2020-4-18
Use props
fans01452522
lvl.1
Spain

Hey guys, I ordered a Mavic Mini on April 15th and was really excited that the drone was shipped the next day. According to tracking, it has departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLAND on the 16th. Unfortunately, there has not been any movement since. I know this is more an issue with DHL, but maybe you can check what's going on (apart from expected COVID-19 delays). Thanks for your help and I keep my excitement up.
2020-4-19
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules