DJI Fly 1.08 Question
1079 4 2020-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Selah1234
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67221 ft
United States

Hi. I upgraded my DJI Fly app to version 1.08 earlier today and took the Mini out for a brief test run. I didn't really examine the new software featuires very thoroughly but there was one thing I noticed. On the bottom of the main screen where it shows the controller orientation to the drone I didn't seem to see the drone location and orientation displayed. The drone was about 600 feet away from the home point. I am wondering if I am incorrectly saying the drone icon wasn't there. Anybody else notice this with the latest app upgrade? Thanks for all input.
2020-3-29
Use props
TDZHDTV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068550 ft
United Kingdom

It’s still there for me on iOS
2020-3-29
Use props
Occams Razor
Second Officer
Flight distance : 423497 ft
United States

Did you have the map display (bottom left) open?  Orientation will not display when the map is open.  
2020-3-29
Use props
Selah1234
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67221 ft
United States

Occams Razor Posted at 3-29 13:30
Did you have the map display (bottom left) open?  Orientation will not display when the map is open.

Hi. I don't know if I did or not. The map being open (by default?) is probably what was going on. I'll check that map being on the next time I fly. I have the IOS version of DJI Fly. Thanks very much for your help.
2020-3-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Selah1234, what is the color of the Navigation in your APP? May we have a screenshot of it? Did you fly with enough GPS signal? If it is red and the orientation of the aircraft doesn't display, it indicates the GPS of your mobile phoen is great but not the drone.
2020-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules