Faster way to move gimbal??
1271 7 2020-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drone-capt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3570 ft
United States

Curious - Is there a way to move the gimbal faster then finding the right spot to press on your phone, then waiting while it slowly inches down from 0 to whatever degree setting you want?
Thanks
Ed
2020-3-29
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1644009 ft
United States

Thumb Wheel below record button on controller.

You can change  pitch speed of gimbal movement inside the fly App (under control and Gimbal) Advance settings).
2020-3-29
Use props
Skrajnik
lvl.3
Flight distance : 764623 ft
Slovenia

You can do it with a touch..
Just long-press on the video feed and move finger up-down.

This does not work in quickshots!

2020-3-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Ed, you may refer to the tips from Skrajnik. Should you encounter any further issues, please feel free to let us know.
2020-3-30
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

Useful tip @Skrajnik, thanks. I just knew the writing in blue (something reset or other) within the settings to quickly flip up or down the gimbal.
2020-3-30
Use props
Tony D.
lvl.4
Canada

m80116 Posted at 3-30 03:19
Useful tip @Skrajnik, thanks. I just new the writing in blue (something reset or other) withing the settings to quickly flip or or down the gimbal.

That is how I do it also. I set my movement to be very slow for the cinematic look but if I want to quickly look down and then back up I will have the settings on the control tab (I believe its the control tab...just going from memory) and have the blue reset close to the top for quick access. I leave it like this for the duration of the flight. When I want to quickly look down I hit the "..." for settings then the reset and it very quickly moves the camera view down (and back to forward view) when reset again. This is much faster than using the tap and hold method. I find that to be quite slow as well.
2020-3-30
Use props
Ice_2k
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1132575 ft
Romania

m80116 Posted at 3-30 03:19
Useful tip @Skrajnik, thanks. I just new the writing in blue (something reset or other) withing the settings to quickly flip or or down the gimbal.

You mean "Recenter gimbal"?
2020-3-30
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

Ice_2k Posted at 3-30 04:17
You mean "Recenter gimbal"?

yep. that one
2020-3-30
Use props