Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pedro.j.silvaicloud.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43652 ft
Portugal

Hi everyone,

I’m having trouble with my RC

It just show “connecting” and it doesn’t connect to the drone or recognize the iphone (no vibration when pkugged in).

Tried to connect to the other usb port nothing happened.

Tried to connect to the MAC it’s not show on the ASSISTANT 2, just start charging.

Tried the C1+C2 + Record than shot nothing happened.

DJI  go doesn’t connect either because the phone doesn’t connect.

Mavic is updated, remote don’t kniw because can’t acces.

Any tips?

Thank you
2020-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry for the difficulties on connecting to the RC, what mobile device are you using? You do have tried with the Standard USB port at the bottom of the RC right? What is your DJI Go 4 version? How about re-installing it?
2020-3-30
Use props
pedro.j.silvaicloud.com
lvl.1
Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-30 02:39
We are sorry for the difficulties on connecting to the RC, what mobile device are you using? You do have tried with the Standard USB port at the bottom of the RC right? What is your DJI Go 4 version? How about re-installing it?

Hi DJI Mindy, i tried the bottom usb and with no reaction whatsoever.

I’m using the last version of the GO4 app, reinstall won’t do anything because the remote not even detects the iphone...

Any sugestions?
2020-3-30
Use props
pedro.j.silvaicloud.com
lvl.1
Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-30 02:39

I’m using the last version of the GO4 app, reinstall won’t do anything because the remote not even detects the iphone...

Any sugestions?
2020-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

pedro.j.silvaicloud.com Posted at 3-30 04:31

We recommend to try different cables and phones, if there is sstill no luck, the RC will need to be sent back for the evaluation, please start a ticket here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2020-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules