Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problems linkinGL658A
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_XPaVOO6IYODB
lvl.1

Germany

Hello there,
when trying to connect my GL658A to my mobile phone, it didn't connect to the app, it only charged my mobile.
Therefore I tried to link it to the Phantom 3 advanced with pressing C1 C2 Video button and camera dial which succeeded, however it turned out, that the GL658A seems to be in slave mode, because I can only tilt the gimbal and turn it a little bit as well as make photos and videos.
Can anybody help me with connecting the RC to my mobile phone?
Thanks In advance
2020-3-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. May we know the model and the OS of your mobile device? At the same time, please let us know the app version and provide us with a screenshot of the error in the app, we'll help you check it. Thanks.
2020-3-31
Use props
OBSP
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-31 00:52
Hi there, we are sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. May we know the model and the OS of your mobile device? At the same time, please let us know the app version and provide us with a screenshot of the error in the app, we'll help you check it. Thanks.

Thanks for your response, I have a Gigaset GS180 with Android Oreo which worked well with all other DJI RCs I have (gl300a, gl300c, gl358wb). I can't see an error in the app, because the RC doesn't connect via USB. The app version is DJI GO v3.1.59(763_go3_googlePlay).
I read that these issues might be due to a bad HDMI module and were gone when exchanging it, however I will send the RC back to the person I bought it from, because he told me that it was working.
2020-3-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

OBSP Posted at 3-31 03:18
Thanks for your response, I have a Gigaset GS180 with Android Oreo which worked well with all other DJI RCs I have (gl300a, gl300c, gl358wb). I can't see an error in the app, because the RC doesn't connect via USB. The app version is DJI GO v3.1.59(763_go3_googlePlay).
I read that these issues might be due to a bad HDMI module and were gone when exchanging it, however I will send the RC back to the person I bought it from, because he told me that it was working.

You are welcome. You also can send it back to the DJI repair center for a diagnosis.
You may start an online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
Or contact our support team at this link: http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and then send it in.
Please be advised that due to COVID-19 prevention and traffic controls, product repairs and shipment
times are expected to be delayed.
2020-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules