Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Raincast
Second Officer
Flight distance : 135633 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hello,

I have an odd question as I've never encountered this before. How do I get to my "Drafts" page so I can post my drafts?

Thanks!
2020-3-30
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

I have a similar problem. I can find the draft of my message in my home page, but can't find anywhere the link to post it.

Also, occasionally (and now seems to happen more often) there is no "Post" button under the message window, just "Save Draft". What causes this and how to fix it?
2022-1-11
Use props
WaterMaster
lvl.3
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 1-11 11:28
I have a similar problem. I can find the draft of my message in my home page, but can't find anywhere the link to post it.

Also, occasionally (and now seems to happen more often) there is no "Post" button under the message window, just "Save Draft". What causes this and how to fix it?

I have a bunch of posts that are all 'Draft' but can't seem to find a means to post them! Where is the HELP for the FORUM?
2022-1-15
Use props
WaterMaster
lvl.3
United States

WaterMaster Posted at 1-15 16:01
I have a bunch of posts that are all 'Draft' but can't seem to find a means to post them! Where is the HELP for the FORUM?

I seem to be able to reply but every time I try to POST it only allows me to Save Draft!
Should I just return the Mini 2?
2022-1-15
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

An additional question: is there a way to delete drafts instead of posting them? If there is, how to do it?
2022-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules