3 Dead Batteries
588 3 2020-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ceacutesar Mtz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 219150 ft
Mexico

Hello, I´m new in this forum and I have a problem.
As I see in many forums and videos, this is a common problem:
I live in México, I bought a Mavic Pro Fly More Combo the last Wednesday March 25 and receive it by Saturday March 28, all in perfect conditions, but the 3 batteries are not turning on, charging or anything.

Ibought it from Amazon México, I contacted them first, but they are only giving me the option of send it back to them for a full refund (Solution that I will take if there is nothing else I can do), but before sending it back to Amazon, I wanted to find a solution for this, so I contacted with DJI Authorized Repair Center in México and they told me to contact DJI Support first so they can send me back to them.

I´m still waiting for DJI´s response, How much time should I wait for it?, because Amazon´s 30 days for send it back are running.

First of all, I could send it back right know, but I bought it in a flash sale with a good discount for it, from around $1250 to $880 (Now I know why they were selling it), because of that, they can´t give me a replace of it, they are just offering me a full refund or one new battery instead of 3 (I bought a Combo for a reason).

I can´t buy this drone locally, because no one is selling it in my city and the safest way to buy it online, I think is Amazon, so I don´t have many options.

And as I said before, if I can´t find a solution, I´m going to return this to Amazon and get a full refund, but first I´m trying to get a better solution.

If it is posible, tell me if I´m doing this in the right way or if I´m missing something .

Thank you!

2020-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We apologize for the troubles with the batteries, currently, we do not provide free shipping label in Mexico when sending in to our official repair center, you need to shoulder the shipping fee when sending back. If the local authorized repair center could help to replace directly, that will be great.
If the batteries are sent back to our official center, the turnaround would expect to be delayed because of the Covid-19 recently, we could not provide the timeframe at the moment. If you could wait and no problem with the shipping fee, you could choose to send back the batteries to our official repair center for the replacement.
2020-3-30
Use props
Ceacutesar Mtz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 219150 ft
Mexico

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-30 18:40
We apologize for the troubles with the batteries, currently, we do not provide free shipping label in Mexico when sending in, if the local authorized repair center could help, that will be great, but you need to verify with them whether you need to shoulder the shipping fee.
If the batteries are sent back to our official center, the turnaround would expect to be delayed because of the Covid-19 recently, we could not provide the timeframe at the moment. If you could wait and no problem with the shipping fee, you could choose to send back the batteries to our official repair center for the replacement.

Thank you for your response.

I´m ok with sending the batteries to my local authorized repair center, depending on the shipping fee price, because sending them to your official repair center would be a bit expensive from where I am.

I already contacted with my local repair center, but they told me that they need DJI´s warranty approval or something to procceed with the replacement.
2020-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ceacutesar Mtz Posted at 3-30 19:25
Thank you for your response.

I´m ok with sending the batteries to my local authorized repair center, depending on the shipping fee price, because sending them to your official repair center would be a bit expensive from where I am.

Glad to the local repair center could help, our support team will help evaluate and create the ticket, please wait patiently for the response from the email support team in working hours.
2020-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules