POWER OUTAGE
1116 22 2020-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Selah1234
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67221 ft
United States

Hi. I am really enjoying my new Mavic Mini. I was wondering if anyone has heard when the DJI Intelligent Batteries for this drone might become available for sale again. Unfortunately I didn't order the Fly More Combo when i bought the drone. Thanks for any information and Stay Safe.
2020-3-30
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1622238 ft
United States

Even though I got the Fly More kit, I feel for you.  With all the issues with battery supplies, I keep an eye out for a fourth (trusted vendors))!

I am posting here to strongly encourage new buyers to get the Fly More.

Someday, the cork will come out the bottle, but I have no idea when!  Use your battery and have fun!.  
2020-3-30
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

What a shame... they're out of stock for as long as I can remember (3 months ago).
But apparently, they're happy to sell you one on Aliexpress.com for 82.92 EUR https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000385130122.html DJI Grand Store has 82 pieces available as I write this. Regular EU price on store.dji.com 45.00 EUR + shipping.

2020-3-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused, currently, I haven't received further news about the stock info, please subscribe our official store and receive the email notification once it is instock. https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... gent-flight-battery
2020-3-31
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

As of 6:00 pm CST (US - 3/31/2020) Best Buy is taking orders, shipping (free) by April 15th.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dji ... 510.p?skuId=6385510

Similar postings at Adorama and B&H photo video

I called my local Apple store and they "think" they'll have a small supply by the 15th as well.  Local success will vary (obviously). All of them offer free shipping, whereas DJI charge is around $11
2020-3-31
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
United States

WebParrot Posted at 3-31 15:27
As of 6:00 pm CST (US - 3/31/2020) Best Buy is taking orders, shipping (free) by April 15th.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dji-battery-for-mavic-mini/6385510.p?skuId=6385510

THX!!  Orderng
2020-3-31
Use props
BigBird-2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 883645 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yep, Best Buy here in Texas, USA for sure.
2020-3-31
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Italy

What about EU !? Anyway... I don't feed the robbers, because 75 EUR is a theft.

If I were DJI I'd CUT their supply FOREVER. I don't think that selling 45 EUR batteries a piece Media Market was having a loss. And those profiteers apply an almost 100% markup. I go as long as to say I wouldn't buy a single battery from them not even if they were the last supplier to exist in the world... I'd rather upgrade to an upper scale drone, buy a new one (with batteries) or change brand.
2020-3-31
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

m80116 Posted at 3-31 16:51
What about EU !? Anyway... I don't feed the robbers, because 75 EUR is a theft.

If I were DJI I'd CUT their supply FOREVER. I don't think that selling 45 EUR batteries a piece Media Market was having a loss. And those profiteers apply an almost 100% markup. I go as long as to say I wouldn't buy a single battery from them not even if they were the last supplier to exist in the world... I'd rather upgrade to an upper scale drone, buy a new one (with batteries) or change brand.

Can't help you here!  You folks have all those tariffs. VATs, exchange rates, shipping fees (I tried to order a custom ukulele' from a luthier in Milan and shipping was $125 US !!  The damn thing only weighted 3.5 pounds, packed!)
2020-3-31
Use props
Selah1234
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67221 ft
United States

That's great news. Thanks Captain!
2020-3-31
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Selah1234 Posted at 3-31 20:42
That's great news. Thanks Captain!

You betcha ... no 'foolin'    :-o
2020-3-31
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Italy

WebParrot Posted at 3-31 19:27
Can't help you here!  You folks have all those tariffs. VATs, exchange rates, shipping fees (I tried to order a custom ukulele' from a luthier in Milan and shipping was $125 US !!  The damn thing only weighted 3.5 pounds, packed!)

Just some digression...

VATs unfortunately are picking up and rising throughout the world at an alarming rate, the US isn't exempt. Exchange rates well... it's pretty much world banking business, Exchange points are notoriously a rip off everywhere.

If you'd ask me IT is plagued by customs regulation dating back to Mussolini's era, oftentimes than not I have shipments from China delayed by 1.5 months where it takes about 15 to 20 days most of UE and RUS. Meanwhile I know from facts that avoiding the customs altogether DHL was able to deliver me quite a big package from HK (to IT) in 3 working days.

What I've noticed and I don't know if Mr. Trump administration has anything to do with it, is that I can finally buy from the US without paying import duties for reasonable amounts, like say when you buy a baseball cap, but still I haven't got reasonable shipping fees. But I am betting they will eventually come.

Concerning shipping fees is the usual cartel... I can buy 1 EUR items being delivered from China, that is the product, the service, the shipment including the IT one up to my door. Meanwhile if I want to send a letter to my neighbor via the Post office I have to shell out 1.2 EUR. There were times in which a normal national shipment from regular carriers outside the public one would have set you back (end user) something like 50 EUR, fast forward 15 years you can do with just about 6 EUR ! Sellers' international EU area shipping fees dropped as much as making most of EU almost as if they were shipments within the same country.
2020-3-31
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
United States

Best Buy said the battery will ship by April 15, bringing my battery count to 4.  Does this make me a hoarder?
2020-4-1
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

m80116 Posted at 3-31 22:23
Just some digression...

VATs unfortunately are picking up and rising throughout the world at an alarming rate, the US isn't exempt. Exchange rates well... it's pretty much world banking business, Exchange points are notoriously a rip off everywhere.

I don't know if Mr. Trump administration has anything to do with it, is that I can finally buy from the US without paying import duties for reasonable amounts

It is EU law that all items (from nonEU countries) over 22Euros are charged for VAT, tax is calculated from item price and shipping cost as well.
2020-4-1
Use props
Richard Hopkins
lvl.4
Flight distance : 923406 ft
United States

Web parrot, thank you, been looking for a while, amazon want’s 99 to 115 for a 45-dollar battery their trying to rip everyone off and I refuse to pay that much! So, Thanks’ again. Just ordered 3.
2020-4-1
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Richard Hopkins Posted at 4-1 03:34
Web parrot, thank you, been looking for a while, amazon want’s 99 to 115 for a 45-dollar battery their trying to rip everyone off and I refuse to pay that much! So, Thanks’ again. Just ordered 3.

You're welcome.
FWIW, when I'm looking for something DJI (and don't have enough credits built up to pay shipping!) I always check B&H photo/video (20 year+ customer), Adorama, Crutchfield, BestBuy, and Apple...pretty much in that order.  Most of the time their shipping is paid for and some times they add "bonus'" (like memory cards) since they all pledge to sell at Manufacture pricing.
2020-4-1
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
United States

Best Buy shows the battery out of stock.  B&H lists it as backordered.    I hope Best Buys stock/purchase algorithm is accurate!  9 day and hoping!  Maybe DJI will market a Flymore + More Package??!!
2020-4-6
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

bby says sold out which means they got a few coming and now they have no more.  if you managed to get an order in at bby, you'll likely get the battery.

I don't see amazon selling overpriced batteries but I see 3rd party sellers listing on amazon for double the price.

free market is all I can say.  supply demand.

early on, I picked up my 2 extra oem batteries when amazon sold them at msrp with a 20% discount.  I got lucky.  if you wait awhile longer, I think amazon will start selling them again:

Sold by: Amazon.com Services, Inc
Ordered on November 10, 2019
Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal: $90.00
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
AMEX holiday offer: -$18.00
Total before tax: $72.00
Estimated tax to be collected: $6.56
Rewards Points: -$15.68
Grand Total: $62.88
2020-4-6
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
United States

Dang Blastit!  Best Buy just email me notification of a shipping DELAY!!!

You'll Receive Your Item(s) Soon
•   
If the delay(s) are OK, we'll make sure you receive your item(s) as soon as possible
•   
If you paid with a credit card, your funds have been pre-authorized, but you won't be charged until your order is fulfilled
•   
As soon as your order ships, we'll send a separate e-mail with tracking details
•   
We will keep your order open and continue to work on getting your item(s) to you until Wednesday, April 22, 2020. If your item(s) are still not available by this date, we'll cancel the item(s) and notify you via email.

2020-4-15
Use props
Ingo Sundowner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 914012 ft
United Kingdom

Akirasho Posted at 4-15 21:05
Dang Blastit!  Best Buy just email me notification of a shipping DELAY!!!

There werent enough batteries to go around before the virus
2020-4-16
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
United States

Ingo Sundowner Posted at 4-16 03:59
There werent enough batteries to go around before the virus

Grey area...

The email does on to say that they will cancel my order if it doesn't ship my the 22nd, which kicks me out on line for future stock!  Dang Blastit!!!
2020-4-16
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
United States

Best Buy just notified me that the battery order is canceled !!!  
NO BATTERY FOR ME!!
2020-4-22
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
United States

Dammit!!  Best Buy has the battery back on their site, for May 8th shipping!!!  Fool me one, shame on you... Fool me twice, shame on me!!??
2020-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules