1109 4 2020-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HARLEY DAVE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9150 ft
United Kingdom

Good morning dji

Two days ago  i performed the self unlock as i live very close to an Airport but my flying area is in BLUE,
I got permission to fly through the dji flysafe page ,
The next day i tried to connect the drone but it said unable to take off  Aircraft in restricted zone  code   30083  ?
when i put the two sticks together it gave me a different screen to what i was used to asking me to unlock ?
So i did and another screen came up   confirm the following statements
1 i am qualified
2 i agree to full liability
3 i agree to upload hardware info
which i did
In the controller it stated i had 1 ticket to fly but still having a problem to fly,
Then i was given the chance to fly so i did for 3 minutes then without warning it was self landing and i could not press the cancel on screen,
has anyone else had this problem or problems  many thanks  
2020-3-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi HARLEY DAVE, we apologize for what happened, was the drone damaged? If it is fine, we recommend to email to flysafe@dji.com to check the unlocking history. You may check the details below that how the drone will behave in GEO Zone. Hope it helps. GEO.png
2020-3-31
Use props
JPMTL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19429 ft
Canada

Hi Dave & Mindy,

I had a similar situation. My dji mini thought i was in a No Fly zone (restricted geo zone), but it wasnt the case at all. The coordinates are 19.69216663, -156.05332065. You can clearly see on the geo map that i wasnt in a restricted zone. I was in a blue geo zone (which i was allowed to fly in).

Any explination why the drone auto landed?

2020-4-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JPMTL Posted at 4-4 17:15
Hi Dave & Mindy,

I had a similar situation. My dji mini thought i was in a No Fly zone (restricted geo zone), but it wasnt the case at all. The coordinates are 19.69216663, -156.05332065. You can clearly see on the geo map that i wasnt in a restricted zone. I was in a blue geo zone (which i was allowed to fly in).

It seems you were also in Altitude Zones which appears in gray on the map. Users receive warnings in DJI GO, or DJI GO 4 and flight altitude is limited.
If the UAV flies into an Altitude Zone without any GPS signal, it will automatically land once it regains a GPS signal. Please check more details here: https://www.dji.com/flysafe/introduction
2020-4-4
Use props
JPMTL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19429 ft
Canada

Hi Mindy,

Thanks for your answer

The altitude zone was 60meters and the maximum i went was 17meters, i never got close to the restricted zone. As you can see from the picture above i was pretty far from it.

When i first started my drone it was in ATTI mode (no gps), but i kept hovering the drone right above me until it got good GPS signal before flying away. You can see this in the photo i attached. Weirdly enough, like you mentionned above, the drone should've automatically landed once it regained GPS signal, but it did not. The drone auto landed minutes later for some reason...

2020-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules