691 9 2020-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

DJI  limits the use and Here I demo the limits

Update: April 4th 2020;

I have been asked to replicate the problem again from DJI the Team.  As I now can not replicate what may have seemed to fixed itself like magic.  the HD1080P is no longer locking, and Dewarp correctly setting back to the Norm  of your Video   Live feed.  Yet a few other bugs are to be reported and fixed.
2020-3-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Too bad......
2020-3-31
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

If features are on it slos down so yeah gopro is the same now they are  equal in ways. Lol 2bad
2020-3-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Fishycomics Posted at 3-31 07:02
If features are on it slos down so yeah gopro is the same now they are  equal in ways. Lol 2bad

Hope they will address it.
2020-3-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lets hope DJI look into it.
2020-4-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I will forward your feedback to our engineers to notice, thank you for bringing this to our attention.
2020-4-1
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 4-1 02:33
I will forward your feedback to our engineers to notice, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

1. Dewarp     changes from On to OFF  which we stream, and correctly switches back to the previous setting?

2. Resolution  changes to a Default HD1080P after stream is finished, and not back to the Last  resolution  it was on?   for an example Set the camera for 4K30, do a stream, end it, and while it's on, you are on HD1080P30F.  this must be corrected.  Thank you for  sending to a Team Player.
2020-4-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Fishycomics Posted at 4-1 02:47
1. Dewarp     changes from On to OFF  which we stream, and correctly switches back to the previous setting?

2. Resolution  changes to a Default HD1080P after stream is finished, and not back to the Last  resolution  it was on?   for an example Set the camera for 4K30, do a stream, end it, and while it's on, you are on HD1080P30F.  this must be corrected.  Thank you for  sending to a Team Player.

Hi Fishycomics, for the Dewarp off, I had received the reply from our engineers, live streaming doesn't support Dewarp function as video recording does.
Your report about the resolution resetting after livestreaming has been forwarded to the engineers as well. Thank you for your feedback.
2020-4-2
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 4-2 01:12
Hi Fishycomics, for the Dewarp off, I had received the reply from our engineers, live streaming doesn't support Dewarp function as video recording does.
Your report about the resolution resetting after livestreaming has been forwarded to the engineers as well. Thank you for your feedback.

thank you for the return and prompt reply and answer.   hope  other members do not get dissappointed with this Outcome?
2020-4-2
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

this video as it displayed the HD1080P and now seemed to started to clear up the bug it will show HD1080P but   now go direct back to the existing settings you can see hd1080P for a split second.  Not sure if dji has worked or the actual program    self repaired.
2020-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules