Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice 200 series 210 RTK creating SRT files
1511 2 2020-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BC Highway
lvl.1

United States

Is there a way to create .srt file on a Matrice 210 V2 rtk?
Using the DJI Pilot app since it seems that I can't use DJI Go 4 with this drone. Want flight data to show up when replaying video taking on the flights. I've tried both manual and mission flights and had no luck finding any type of toggle as in the Go 4 app.

2020-3-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi BC Highway, sorry for the inconvenience caused, may we verify the model of the camera you are using first?
2020-4-2
Use props
BC Highway
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy, I am using a X7 camera.

What I am doing is flying drainage ditches and creating a video library of all my systems. My end product I want to be able to play a video file, and at any given time during the playback I want to know where I am at (GPS coord.). After reviewing these inspection flights, if I see something that needs repair, I want to be able to know the location and give the location to a contractor to fix the issue.  I was trying to use VLC media player to add subtitles to the video as a possible solution. Is there a way to extract flight information from the DAT file to create the SRT file? Is there something else I should be looking into software wise? Is there something out there that would be a side by side viewer of the video and for instance a google map trace?
2020-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules