844 8 2020-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
christoph.beta
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13317 ft
Germany

Hi DJI-community,

if I get my aircraft replaced by DJI Care & Refresh the insurance will still be valid until the end of the insurance contract, right? Do I have to submit the serial number of the new aircraft somewhere or will it be done automatically?

Best regards!
2020-4-1
Use props
djiuser_5yMm6CTAbv5N
New

United States

Same question for me. I received my replacement from DJI care but it's a different serial number . When I activate as new it's asking me for a activation code to add this new mavic mini to the DJi care . How do I get the code
2020-4-1
Use props
Steve_lyt
lvl.1
United Kingdom

yep if purchased from dji , they will transfer to warrantee . they need basic information sent to them

this is what they need

Regarding DJI Care Refresh, when the new aircraft arrives, you can send an email to djicare@dji.com who will help you transfer DJI care refresh. The info below is required from them:
Serial number of the new aircraft;
Serial number of the original aircraft;
DJI care refresh agreement number.
2020-4-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Christoph. If the unit came from a repair case, the DJI Care Refresh plan should be automatically transferred to your replacement unit. But, if the unit came from a replacement case, you need to send an email to djicare@dji.com to process transferring the service plan to your replacement unit.

You may check the coverage details through this link https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage by putting the unit's serial number.

Hope this helps. Thank you.
2020-4-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_5yMm6CTAbv5N Posted at 4-1 10:46
Same question for me. I received my replacement from DJI care but it's a different serial number . When I activate as new it's asking me for a activation code to add this new mavic mini to the DJi care . How do I get the code

Hi, Mavic Mini's DJI Care plan we're automatically transferred to your unit. Thus, the replacement unit is not eligible to purchase a new service plan.

We hope this helps in informing you. Thank you.
2020-4-1
Use props
christoph.beta
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13317 ft
Germany

Thanks for your answer!
2020-4-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

christoph.beta Posted at 4-2 01:50
Thanks for your answer!

No worries. Should you have other queries, please do not hesitate to reach us.

We're here to help. Thank you.
2020-4-2
Use props
fansb2fb2736
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 4-1 12:53
Hi, Mavic Mini's DJI Care plan we're automatically transferred to your unit. Thus, the replacement unit is not eligible to purchase a new service plan.

We hope this helps in informing you. Thank you.
Howdy, I have a question regarding serial number location for my Ronin SC so I can get DJI refresh Care where can I find the serial number on my ronin SC?
2020-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansb2fb2736 Posted at 5-7 15:24
Howdy, I have a question regarding serial number location for my Ronin SC so I can get DJI refresh Care where can I find the serial number on my ronin SC?

For the Ronin SC, the body S/N is on the inner side of the tilt axis arm. Please refer to the picture below. SN.png

2020-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules