Sling Studio and Osmo Action Successfully ?
2605 4 2020-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dr Dimento
lvl.2
United States

Hi All.  Has anyone used the DJI Osmo Action successfully with the Sling Studio system and its' CameraLink to link to the Sling Studio multicam system ?
2020-4-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Dr Dimento, the only official APP for Osmo Action is DJI Mimo, we do not have the third-party APP can be recommended, hope other users could give you some suggestions.
2020-4-2
Use props
Dr Dimento
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-2 01:15
Hi Dr Dimento, the only official APP for Osmo Action is DJI Mimo, we do not have the third-party APP can be recommended, hope other users could give you some suggestions.

What I want to know is if anyone has used the DJI Osmo Action with the multicam streaming system known as "Sling Studio" and its' CameraLink system?
2020-4-2
Use props
Peripecias
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi there,

I live-streaming at the moment with three Canon 90D and want to buy 7 action cameras to be able to cover the 10 angles that Sling Studio offers. At the moment I'm undecided to between GoPro 7/8 Black or DJI Osmo Action. It will be great if Osmo Action could support the Sling Studio app.

Looking forward to hearing from this subject.

Best
2020-6-12
Use props
Dr Dimento
lvl.2
United States

Peripecias Posted at 6-12 03:40
Hi there,

I live-streaming at the moment with three Canon 90D and want to buy 7 action cameras to be able to cover the 10 angles that Sling Studio offers. At the moment I'm undecided to between GoPro 7/8 Black or DJI Osmo Action. It will be great if Osmo Action could support the Sling Studio app.

Sorry.  i just seen this response.  I returned the Sling Studio due to horrible latency.  Went instead with Switcher Studio and Wirecast Pro (depending on application).
2020-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules