Hi, I'm having a problem with my DJI OSMO help me
773 4 2020-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
arthurlima_78
New

Brazil

Hi, I'm having a problem with my DJI OSMO, I try to connect it to the DJI GO app but the app recognizes OSMO as an INSPIRE 1 drone. I never used this drone, and also my camera that is connected to OSMO is the ZENMUSE X3 but also it has never been connected to a drone. There is also no image in the application and I cannot perform another connection option. I tried to update the firmware, but it is updated. help me please.
2020-4-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We apologize for the difficulties with Osmo, we recommend to refresh the firmware via the steps below to see whether it helps:
Download the firmware of Osmo from our website https://www.dji.com/osmo/info#downloads, copy and paste the .bin file in the root directory of your Micro SD card;
Before powering on, keep holding down the Trigger and Video button at the same time, then, pull the power switch until the Osmo starts to blinking red and green alternately, then release the buttons.
When the Camera Status Indicator becomes solid red, firmware is updated successfully, then delete the firmware in the Micro SD card and see if the device can be recognized correctly.

2020-4-2
Use props
arthurlima_78
New

Brazil

Eu tentei, mas o osmo só fica piscando a luz do power e não acebde a luz do rec. O firmware está instalado corretamente no cartão SD
2020-4-2
Use props
arthurlima_78
New

Brazil

Ao conectar o Wi-Fi e abrir o aplicativo da DJI ele reconhece isso que está mostrando na imagem. Também ja fiz o reset do wi-fi e não funciona
Screenshot_2020-04-02-02-34-25-446_dji.pilot.jpg
2020-4-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

arthurlima_78 Posted at 4-2 03:12
Ao conectar o Wi-Fi e abrir o aplicativo da DJI ele reconhece isso que está mostrando na imagem. Também ja fiz o reset do wi-fi e não funciona

Was the SD card formatted before updating the firmware? Any chance to share us a short video of how you refresh the firmware? Thank you in advance. You may upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here, thanks for your time.
2020-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules