Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Panno Effect Review
497 4 2020-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
Captain
United States

It is a Osmo Action Camera, not a Pocket, or Palm, a EIS/DES stabilizer, with a gyro.   I was asked to do some comparisons and I am sharing then posting a talk, what we do today that said enjoy the comparison, let me know what you see, I don't pann like a Kid running rampid at a candy store.

2020-4-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

H8 feels more stable (still making me a bit sick)
2020-4-2
Use props
Fishycomics
Captain
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 4-2 06:11
H8 feels more stable (still making me a bit sick)

Thanks MontFrooij.

I do not do washing machine videos, meaning Pann like so all over the place.  over the years I  learned to SLOW down, problem is  I have to do things by myself. I be left behind.   We all are in a Rush to  get to the end. but when we get there .  this is is the exact words  we hear. gets me sick.

that I am going out to do another vid a hero 7   I  did not rush this vid I did it for a friend. lol  maybe the next one I willtake the time to Pann a mile an HOUR!
When I reply to a particpant I get a smal lscreen, when I edit it I get  the actual post,  how life is difficult to do it right.
2020-4-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Fishycomics Posted at 4-2 06:31
Thanks MontFrooij.

I do not do washing machine videos, meaning Pann like so all over the place.  over the years I  learned to SLOW down, problem is  I have to do things by myself. I be left behind.   We all are in a Rush to  get to the end. but when we get there .  this is is the exact words  we hear. gets me sick.

Yeah that is best indeed.
Slow as she goes
2020-4-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sadly H8 for me too.
2020-4-3
Use props