15189 19 2020-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Keyneslergmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 460404 ft
Turkey

Hi everybody, im from turkey, i have a problem on dji fpv combo
i bought fpv air combo package, i activated the transmitter, glasses and air unit, i have trouble connecting the control and glasses to the air unit, i get "image transmission stopped" warning on the glasses screen .. the transmitter, glasses and air unit firmware are the same ( v01.00.04.00) how can I fix this situation? nothing is working right now

im try
Refresh all firmware compenents
Later respectively,
-Goggles power on and press link buton, goggles sound beep beep ...
- air unit power on and i waited for the change from red to green.. after it change to green press link button..

-i waited for it to finish after that, but it doesnt work

-i did the same operations inside the transmitter
at the same time press record button, C button and right dial.. transmitter led is blue and sound beep beep
-air unit power on and i waited for the change from red to green.. after it change to green press link button..

I also tried installing hotspot and installing via usa

But it doesnt..

I talked to customer service but they didn't say anything to solve

is there anyone who can help?

2020-4-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Keynesler, I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing trouble with the FPV system. May I know if you have a different air unit? If yes, please try to test and see if it is the air unit's issue. If the Goggles and controller can be connected to a different air unit, you may need to send the air unit back to us for service, as you are in Turkey, you are recommended contacting the local dealer to help send the unit for service as our support suggested in the email. Sorry again for the trouble.
2020-4-3
Use props
Keyneslergmail.com
lvl.1
Turkey

Hello thor,
I don't have any other units, unfortunately. so i couldn't try
Cargo and service works very slowly here because of the covid-19 ... ( I'm looking for a solution in this time.. I just didn't try it on another computer, I am planning to change dns and re-install  but the main source of the problem is airunit or glasses, I can't decide it
2020-4-3
Use props
mc54
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

Did it ever work properly?

Do you have a slow SD card in the air unit? Try taking it out.

2020-4-3
Use props
Keyneslergmail.com
lvl.1
United States

mc54 Posted at 4-3 08:51
Did it ever work properly?

Do you have a slow SD card in the air unit? Try taking it out.

I never inserted a SD card and I couldn't get any images
2020-4-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Keyneslergmail.com Posted at 4-3 05:40
Hello thor,
I don't have any other units, unfortunately. so i couldn't try
Cargo and service works very slowly here because of the covid-19 ... ( I'm looking for a solution in this time.. I just didn't try it on another computer, I am planning to change dns and re-install  but the main source of the problem is airunit or glasses, I can't decide it

From the post, it seems to be the air unit's problem, yet it needs to be verified if there is a different air unit to test. Please kindly send in if you had tried reinstalling the firmware but it doesn't work.
2020-4-4
Use props
Keyneslergmail.com
lvl.1
Turkey

no other air unit is available, I can't test it, I tried with 2 other pc but the result did not change, I think to break it and throw it off the balcony
2020-4-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Keyneslergmail.com Posted at 4-7 09:16
no other air unit is available, I can't test it, I tried with 2 other pc but the result did not change, I think to break it and throw it off the balcony

I am terribly sorry for the issue, I understand your feeling on this matter, this is not the experience that we hope you'd been through. Please kindly contact the dealer if you are located in Turkey so we can help to sort the thing out. Sorry again for the trouble. Besides, please kindly click the "Reply" button if you need to reply me so that I can get the reminder and can deal with it asap.
2020-4-16
Use props
Zhiran
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1061115 ft
Iraq

I have the same problem after updating the air unit and the goggle, I can't bind them and there is no video transmission
2020-4-25
Use props
djiuser_m95nnorDQeFJ
New

Japan

Same problem here tried everything binding the transmitter cause the googles to disconnect "video transmission stopped" message . Please do something to correct it quick.
2020-6-16
Use props
maGgo
lvl.1

Germany

Same issue here
2020-7-23
Use props
fans7819777e
New

Croatia

DJI Thor Posted at 4-16 20:15
I am terribly sorry for the issue, I understand your feeling on this matter, this is not the experience that we hope you'd been through. Please kindly contact the dealer if you are located in Turkey so we can help to sort the thing out. Sorry again for the trouble. Besides, please kindly click the "Reply" button if you need to reply me so that I can get the reminder and can deal with it asap.

i have the same issue, problem is i had image transmission for 30 sec and then it went black, since this is a build for a client i would really love to know if there is a fix for this or if i have to send it in. This is not a dji air unit but the caddx vista.since it give exactly the same warnings i presume that it is an software issue? really appreciate fast feedback. With kind regards.
2020-8-11
Use props
djiuser_bn1dRZRHPKiV
New

United States

I'm Having the same issue. Brand new out of the box. After downloading DJI assistant 2, I power on the goggles, and plug the goggles into the computer. An update is required before activation. The activation downloads, but does not transmit, stuck at 0%, then fails.

2021-3-11
Use props
djiuser_bn1dRZRHPKiV
New

United States

I found a fix. Are you on a Mac? Restart computer and look for "blocked developer" in Preferences / General / Security. Allow. Try again.
2021-3-11
Use props
Ds67888
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10657192 ft
  • >>>
United States

JUST RE-linked system; now working again
2021-4-23
Use props
djiuser_EK0cAxVPvFn9
lvl.1

United States

Similar issue. Brand new Chimera7 with Air Unit, at first it wouldn't show up in the dji assistant 2 (fpv series) a day or 2 later it did show up and I was able to successfully activate it. The OSD elements are showing info but I have no video image, just a dji logo.
2021-6-7
Use props
djiuser_PIty9qtiMHjE
New
Flight distance : 169810 ft
France

Same problem here
2021-7-24
Use props
cabeski1
lvl.1
Norway

Same problem. Cant activate. Image transmission stopped. Network error.
2021-7-25
Use props
djiuser_Q338rVYRfkuY
New
Flight distance : 2217936 ft
Ireland

Hi Everyone,

I tried posting a new form but I've never posted before so I wasn't allowed.

I hope someone smarter than myself can help with a problem I'm having. I got the DJI FPV combo. I was using the DJI virtual sim on apple for a while and then I got the update and it stopped working. I downloaded liftoff on Steam instead to see of that works, and it does work with the controller but not with the googles. I've tried every connection (USB, USB-C, HDMI, AV) but nothing works.

I want to practice on manual but I don't want to practice with the real thing. If someone know a trick or maybe I'm doing something wrong, please let me know.

Thanks
2022-4-24
Use props
metan
New

Ivory Coast

Hello All; Just to share my experience with this problem.  When trying to hack fcc mode, i got this issue.  I did a firmware downgrade and video transmission came back to OK (and also fcc was OK on the downgraded firmware )
2023-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules