Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI MIMO 1080p 60 FPS recording option
9056 3 2020-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
martin.ferenec
lvl.2
Slovenia

Is there any news on ability to select framerate for recordings 30 or 60 FPS in the MIMO app?
I am looking into buying Osmo Mobile 3 but I really want the 60 FPS since my smartphone (Samsung S9+) support that. Especially for fast moving sport scenes.
2020-4-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Different Android mobile phone models have different levels of development for third-party interfaces. To ensure the stability of video shooting, Osmo Mobile 3 currently does not support using an Android device to shoot videos at a high frame rate. We will continue to address this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. If the native Camera APP supports 60fps, you could use the native Camera APP, Osmo Mobile 3 could still provide stabilization as a stabilizer.
2020-4-3
Use props
djiuser_n1d9ONk0SUxu
New

Peru

Has this 2022 come out any solution?  I have OM4, and in the app I don't have the option to record at 60FPS.  This makes no sense.  I want to use all the video modes that the app offers (that's why I spent more than $150 on this stabilizer) and it's amazing that I can't record at the full capacity of my camera.  I can't take advantage of it 100%.  while the competition for half the price offers me similar tracking and stabilization options being able to record at 60FPS.  How we do?
2022-8-22
Use props
djiuser_n1d9ONk0SUxu
New

Peru

and now with the latest update,you remove the option to record in 4K.  and so?  until when DJI?  my money is not worth?
2022-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules