Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Cares
675 11 2020-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Antares Fortune
lvl.4
Flight distance : 410499 ft
United States

I received my unit back a few months ago but didn't get a chance to get it out to fly until yesterday.  At that time it prompted me to sign up for DJI cares and that I would have 48 hours to do so.   I attempted to do it today, but it says that it is ineligible.

I will contact DJI support as it says to in the message, but being the weekend, I expect it will be outside the 48 hour window by the time someone sees and responds to it.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you.
2020-4-4
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

A moderator should be able to help you.
2020-4-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Antares Fortune, may we have the serial number of your drone for more details? Please find it in the battery compartment.
2020-4-4
Use props
Antares Fortune
lvl.4
United States

The SN is 07D3GAJ002X755.
2020-4-5
Use props
Antares Fortune
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-4 19:36
Hi Antares Fortune, may we have the serial number of your drone for more details? Please find it in the battery compartment.

Hi DJI Mindy,

I just wanted to bring this to your attention again.  I'm not sure if it slipped through the cracks.

Thank you.
2020-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Antares Fortune Posted at 4-27 16:02
Hi DJI Mindy,

I just wanted to bring this to your attention again.  I'm not sure if it slipped through the cracks.

Sorry for the late response, did you purchase DJI Care before for your Phantom 4? If not, you are eligible to purchase it once. It is a service plan that provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to your DJI aircraft, gimbal or camera sustained during normal use. During DJI Care’s period of validity, if accidental damage occurs during normal use, repair fees and related costs will be covered by DJI.
Since your aircraft has been activated over 48 hours, you will need to take a video to verify the drone is still in good condition, please check more details here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
If you have any further concerns about DJI Care, please email to djicare@dji.com for assistance.
2020-5-4
Use props
Antares Fortune
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-4 03:06
Sorry for the late response, did you purchase DJI Care before for your Phantom 4? If not, you are eligible to purchase it once. It is a service plan that provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to your DJI aircraft, gimbal or camera sustained during normal use. During DJI Care’s period of validity, if accidental damage occurs during normal use, repair fees and related costs will be covered by DJI.
Since your aircraft has been activated over 48 hours, you will need to take a video to verify the drone is still in good condition, please check more details here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
If you have any further concerns about DJI Care, please email to  for assistance.

No, I haven't purchased DJI Care.  I tried to within the 48 hour window but was told the aircraft was ineligible.  

I will do the video verification, but I am extremely frustrated as I was trying to avoid the hassle of doing so and that it took a full month to get a response.  
In any case, I have had it out a few times in the intervening month and can say that it flies great and the camera shake has been resolved.   I will get that submitted in the next day or so.
I do not see a SN on the gimbal of the unit.  Is this going to be a problem?

Thank you,
Antares Fortune

2020-5-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Antares Fortune Posted at 5-4 18:04
No, I haven't purchased DJI Care.  I tried to within the 48 hour window but was told the aircraft was ineligible.  

I will do the video verification, but I am extremely frustrated as I was trying to avoid the hassle of doing so and that it took a full month to get a response.  

Sorry again for the late response, it's been very busy due to the new-released product, if the post was not replied timely and you need an urgent support, we recommend to contact DJI hotline or online chat for a fast response. We appreciate your kind understanding.
2020-5-5
Use props
Dog Man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 34380 ft
United States

The SN# is where you put the battery in the drone, not on the gimbal.
2020-5-5
Use props
Antares Fortune
lvl.4
United States

Dog Man Posted at 5-5 15:00
The SN# is where you put the battery in the drone, not on the gimbal.

Thanks.  

The video said to show the SN from the aircraft and the gimbal.  I'm guessing there is only 1 SN on the unit, not two.

I just wanted to make sure before I take the time to shoot the video.
Edit:  I apologize if that came off as snarky.  It wasn't meant to be.

2020-5-5
Use props
Antares Fortune
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-5 01:52
Sorry again for the late response, it's been very busy due to the new-released product, if the post was not replied timely and you need an urgent support, we recommend to contact DJI hotline or online chat for a fast response. We appreciate your kind understanding.

Thank you, DJI Mindy.  

I appreciate you taking the time to respond.  Really, in the world of things it isn't that important.  I apologize if I was rude previously.

Antares Fortune
2020-5-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Antares Fortune Posted at 5-5 16:49
Thank you, DJI Mindy.  

I appreciate you taking the time to respond.  Really, in the world of things it isn't that important.  I apologize if I was rude previously.

It's my fault to fail to reply back timely, don't worry about the SN in the gimbal, just show the SN in the battery compartment. If you have any further concerns about the DJI Care, you could also contact djicare@dji.com. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused before.
2020-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules