Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
"Sold" Smart Power Inspire 1 Charging Station for Sale
2292 1 2020-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

$250.00 plus shipping

I am selling my beloved charging station for the Inspire 1. lightly used and in great condition all original packaging. will ship to ConUS to verified .... only. F&F no fees or you can pay fees no problem. PM me for addition information or any questions you might have.

Details regarding this amazing charging set up:
The SPC4500 is a commercial grade QUAD Charging Station designed and built exclusively for the DJI SMART BATTERY (LiPo) that is used in your INSPIRE1. This system is MICRO-PROCESSOR controlled with built in Over-Voltage protection, Over-Loading Protection and Temperature Control on power supply input. The Short-Circuit protection on power supply input insures safe operation while charging the batteries. The SCP4500 also monitors the voltage and temperature to each battery insuring that each battery is charged safely eliminating damage and LIPO safety concerns.

The system is capable of charging or deep cycling 4 DJI Smart Batteries simultaneously, your iPhone, or any USB device and 2 rechargeable remote controls (via 2, 26v charging ports on the end of device), all at the same time. You can even DEEP CYCLE selected batteries while charging others. When you put a SLOT in DEEP CYCLE MODE, we LOCK discharge at low voltage down to 8%. After the battery reaches 8%, the system will automatically charge the battery to full capacity. The SPC4500 Charging Station is capable of simultaneously charging the TB47 and TB48. Set em in, turn it ON and forget it! A must have for serious INSPIRE1 users.

Thanks for looking

Rich

image3jpg.jpg image2.jpg image0.jpeg

2020-4-4
Use props
vodkanetmsn.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 364856 ft
Canada

I have 1 and its garbage.
2023-8-16
Use props