Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Record Button
692 2 2020-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gameznet
lvl.1
Australia

Hello,   I am having a repeat problem when outdoors or in situations where I cannot see clearly the tiny counting numbers where I think I have started recording only to discover later that the app did not record.  This is very distressing when creating hyperlapse or timelapse after setting up the shot etc
the one easy solution to this issue is to make the record button change colour so that it is obvious is the app is actually recording or not ..
May I please make the suggestion to have the record button change from RED to GREEN when recording ... this would make it easy to know if we are recording or not..

2020-4-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, I will forward your suggestion to our R&D Department to notice, thank you for bringing this to our attention. As of the moment, you may double check the record button, when you see the red circle becomes a small square and the recording time starts counting, it is recording.
2020-4-4
Use props
Gameznet
lvl.1
Australia

hello, thank you,
yes that is true about the different button however it only helps when your in perfect lighting situation however when your in bright light or holding the gimbal away from you , it is just not obvious and I am finding that whether using the screen or the button on the Osmo 3 to start recording it just does not always start as expected so sometimes you have to hit the button a few times to get it to respond and when you can't see the screen clearly because your holding the camera in position away from you or due to lighting  a color change would be the most obvious and helpful way to see that it is indeed recording
2020-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules