Need help with p4 standard
475 1 2020-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jason Green
lvl.1

United States

My p4 was involved in a hard crash which broke the yaw motor ribbon and arm and twisted the arms on the bird.i bought a used bird and the parts for the gimbal and assembled it all but now it says gimbal disconnected,no control of gimble,no video feed,no s/d card.camera just flips up and down slowly.cant upgrade frimware or even refresh current firmware in dji assistant 2 (it doesnt show a firmware update in the go4 app). I swapped the gimbal top and bottom board with the ones i have from another gimbal and still same problem.bought new oem flex cable and still lroblem persist.also remote disconnects at approx 200 ft and rth is innitiated because of lost signal.im lost!
2020-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Jason, sorry for the trouble with the drone, we never recommend customers to repair the drone on your own because it needs professional skills, improper repair could cause more problems, please send back the drone to our repair center for the repair service, you may start a ticke here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav and send in at your most convenience.
2020-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules