Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 gos 500m only
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rodneysmith
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi i have a phantom 4 and it will not fly any further than 500m without it going to no signal i am flying it from a area with roughly 20 houses to fields with fully charged everything ANY help would be appreaciated thanks
2020-4-5
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
Captain
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you tried going to an open field with no obstructions. I know that when I fly in my neighborhood I run into low signal/no signal at about that range because of all the houses causing interference. I would try going to nice large field or even a small hilltop and then test to see how far out you can go.

Also when you taking off how many satellites does it shoe you having?
2020-4-7
Use props
rodneysmith
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi yes I took it to the beech today I tried to fly it out to a boat but at about 2000m I put it on come home my bottle went I have never had it out that far before, But hey thanks for taking the time to reply you stay safe in these difficult times..
2020-4-7
Use props
Zubayer.Khan
Captain
Flight distance : 770272 ft
Bangladesh

it should not be.
2020-4-8
Use props
rodneysmith
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Tell you whats happened I have only just bought this so when I first got it I bought loads of bits for it I bought some screw on propellers I had to change the mounts which I did do no problem went to fly it today went to the beech got my phantom 4 out went to put the propelers on but 1 was defective so I went straight back home to change the mounts back but the screws will not come out and they are starting to get threaded what can I do will I now have to buy all new motors to put on? if I do I will just put it in the bin I have had enough I really loved flying that copter I have only flew it twice now its put me into total DEPRESSION honestly I have had enough I do not have the money or the know how to do anything else
2020-4-8
Use props
rodneysmith
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Right guys sorry for the doom and gloom thread earlier about my propeller mounts not been able to come off but they wouldn't but I just done it I will not be putting them on again cant wait till tomorrow so I can go out and fly it I just bought a few things for it loads of propellers, legs and a camera guard you do when you get new things you want the best RIGHT  I mean if you are standing in line and god is giving every guy a penis you are going to want the BEST am I right I will be taking it out to sea I have been thinking about a range extender any ideas guys, By the way the little screws on the propeller mounts were so tight I cross threaded the screws trying to get them out I got the next size down in the allan key ? I think that's what its called and I just wedged it in ground it round and round till it stuck in then just slowly unscrewed them well folks here is a happy camper signing off stay safe and ENJOY your drone that what its there for
2020-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules