Please help
568 9 2020-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Red0372
lvl.1
United States

Hi there. I have a phantom 3 standard which I years ago. When I first got it I used it and everything worked fine. After long tine in storage I decided to use it again but this time I can't take videos only pictures please help is there something I doing wrong or need to change some setting to be able to take videos again
2020-4-5
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Did you proceed all steps in order to fire up the Phantom systems? Is the system properly connected to your mobile?
2020-4-5
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Make sure the Dji go app ( products before p4 ) is updated
2020-4-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Red0372, I'm sorry to hear the issue with your drone,  kindly please check if there is an error prompt in your DJI GO app? Please make sure the firmware version of the aircraft, remote controller and the app has been updated to the latest. Thanks.
2020-4-6
Use props
embayweather
lvl.4
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

I might suggest that first you check its correctly set up in the software after you have switched over to video camera. If all is well try another program like litchi, or as others have said update the DJI one. Is the SD card big enough to take the created footage? Has it been formatted? Is it the correct type?

2020-4-6
Use props
Red0372
lvl.1
United States

Peterx Posted at 4-5 22:24
Did you proceed all steps in order to fire up the Phantom systems? Is the system properly connected to your mobile?

Thank you Peter for your reply yes I did I started the controller started up the drone my phone connected to the drone and I calibrated the drone but I still can’t seem to get the video camera the camera pops up but the icon for video doesn’t come up
2020-4-6
Use props
Red0372
lvl.1
United States

Peterx Posted at 4-5 22:24

Hi Peter thank you for your reply yes I did I started the controller I started the drone I connected my mobile phone to the drone I see you video and all that but I still can’t record videos I can only take pictures
B5ABF5B7-B998-45D8-95DB-CBEE2C061471.png
010B4F26-49E4-47A3-9C64-7ABCE08B2CAD.png
2020-4-6
Use props
Red0372
lvl.1
United States

Thank you all for your reply from the pictures I just posted I’m wondering am I doing something wrong or is there something in settings or do I need to download an update.  Because I know sometimes on the phone it’s normally pops up an update but I don’t see anything is there somewhere else I need to go for an update if that’s the problem
2020-4-6
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Normally the Go app is verifying the data on the birds and RCs firmware with the available firmware on the DJI server and remind you to upgrade if a newer version cames up. May be the latest update pushes the setting to the zero point and you must start a new setup to your bird on software side.
2020-4-8
Use props
Red0372
lvl.1
United States

Well thank everyone for all your help. Just traded my phantom 3 standard for a new phantom 4 pro. Thank you for s as lol your replies and help
2020-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules