How to do optical zoom in quickshot modes?
1380 4 2020-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vjhammadali
lvl.1

Pakistan

Hey i just got mavic 2 zoom i want to shoot automatic circular shot with 48mm so in shot background look like cinematic how i can do it if i select any quick shot mode it auto zoom me out to default 24mm and i am unable to zoom it at 48mm soo disappointing
Please DJI Allow us to do optical zoom in circular shot ?

2020-4-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi vjhammadali, thanks for your suggestion, I will forward your request to the related team to considering.
2020-4-6
Use props
vjhammadali
lvl.1

Pakistan

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-6 01:48
Hi vjhammadali, thanks for your suggestion, I will forward your request to the related team to considering.

Sure this is what mavic zoom should have other wise we will not have any advantage of 48mm opitcal zoom
2020-4-6
Use props
vjhammadali
lvl.1

Pakistan

Any update?
2020-5-2
Use props
jwt-873
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6754350 ft
Canada

With quick shots, you tap the screen and what you selected happens without you having to think about anything.   Once you start adding optional parameters, it's no longer a 'quick' shot.   Instead, try using the circle function in the "Point of Interest" feature which is found in the Intelligent flight modes.   

You select the subject you want to circle either visually on your device screen, or by using its GPS position.  You will have full control of the zoom, so you can set it to 48mm or you can even zoom in and out as the drone  circles. . See video below showing how to access this function:

2020-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules