Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
lights while flying 6 green then 2 red - any clue?
6014 8 2020-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BOB DEMPSEY
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1140364 ft
United States

Hi all Hope somebody out there has the correct answer . I've been searching on-line and read the manual and I so far have not found an expaination.

Whilke flying the light on the back of the drone flashes green 6 times then flashes red 2 times and then repaets that pattern. I ve just looked at the three flight records, I see no errors. I do not remember this on the original this is a replacement from 2 weeks ago.

Light on back of the Mini for 3 different flights

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v9mm3tt614shh5y/lights%20problem-date.mp4?dl=0

I really appreciate to know if this is an indication of a problem or not.

Appreciate having this forum to share these details.

thanks

Bob Dempsey

2020-4-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Bob, your drone may near a no-fly zone. Please don't worry, if there is an error with the drone, there will be an error message prompt in the app to let you know.
2020-4-6
Use props
JGFly
lvl.3

Canada

6 green flashing followed by 2 red flashing = Height in RESTRICTED Zone Warning (not over 400' in this aera).
2020-4-6
Use props
JGFly
lvl.3

Canada

https://mavicpilots.com/threads/new-aircraft-status-light-pattern-6-short-greens-two-long-reds-indicates-in-an-nfz.54296/
2020-4-6
Use props
JGFly
lvl.3

Canada

Not sure about the height limit. Maybe less.
2020-4-6
Use props
BOB DEMPSEY
lvl.2
United States

JGFly Posted at 4-6 03:01
6 green flashing followed by 2 red flashing = Height in RESTRICTED Zone Warning (not over 400' in this aera).

If you look at the video i sent link to - I'm flying at 6-7 feet in the air. One of the three flights was in an altitude restriction area (60 meters)- that is at my home.
2020-4-6
Use props
BOB DEMPSEY
lvl.2
United States

Only one of the three flights in the video is in an Altitude restricted zone - the last one - at my home

2020-4-6
Use props
JGFly
lvl.3

Canada

BOB DEMPSEY Posted at 4-6 12:55
Only one of the three flights in the video is in an Altitude restricted zone - the last one - at my home

Sorry, i don't have enough experience with DJI drones and NFZs. Check Natalia's  post #2 (Fly app error messages).
Good luck !
2020-4-18
Use props
Ingo Sundowner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 914012 ft
United Kingdom

Same here, but nothing to worry about. I too live in a restricted zone
2020-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now