DJI FPV
1882 3 2020-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kr5VilCM64tK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1598750 ft
United States

Hello DJI. The video quality on your new FPV system is miraculous! I have a couple requests though.
As both a fixed wing, and drone pilot, I am not always running an airframe with a flight controller. With analog fpv gear I can usually power the camera directly from the battery, and get a display of battery voltage thru my goggles. I found that with your system Unless I use a uart from flight controller the only thing I get for an OSD is goggle voltage, latenct, and connection speed.
    It seems like you could easily add a pass-thru voltage reading thru a firmware update.

Along the same lines, it's awesome that you added some further functionality for the betaflight OSD, but you did not enable the WARNINGS function. this is a very important element of betaflight OSD. Please continue to upgrade this feature, and PLEASE!... add support for Inav as well. I would love to build a semi-long range quad with your Air Unit, but the point to home arrow, and map display functions are crutial elements for this kind of endeavor.

Keep up the good work!
2020-4-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Glad to know you enjoy the video quality of the DJI FPV system, thank you very much for your suggestion to our product, which will forward it to our engineers for attention. We will keep optimizing our product to make your experience with us better.
2020-4-6
Use props
djiuser_uvL2SI1r8XR1
New

United States

Dear DJI, I have a great idea for your fpv system. Can you make a add-on module for aftermarket transmitters with a HDMI video output.  So we can use our stock goggles and transmitter with your air unit. Would love to beta test this idea. You can contact me at mpistol1@yahoo.com
2020-11-19
Use props
Juniorslaton
lvl.2
Flight distance : 503517 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2020-4-6 02:09
Glad to know you enjoy the video quality of the DJI FPV system, thank you very much for your suggestion to our product, which will forward it to our engineers for attention. We will keep optimizing our product to make your experience with us better.

Yes I’ve been getting a runaround on my fpv. First I contacted dji prior to my 14 day return policy and was told I would be getting a upps postal label , well that went and gone never received one so I call again and get told that a case needed to be generated, ok so I wait and no email, call again and tell them the same thing , my issue is once I connected all of the devices, now they said if you bought the fly more combo that everything would be synced well had to call them to find out why it wasn’t, ok so I take the drone and try flying well first thing I get I rc interference and loss of transmission and loss of video well I call them and tell them I want an exchange well now the 14 day went gone and got told no worries so I wait and nothing. Ok so I call them again explain everything to them again they tell me to recalibrate the rc and remote control so do
I take it out and try it well I have my googles on and loose transmission and video and get reading interference  rc and vide
2021-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules