Delivery date (coronavirus)
1357 11 2020-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
delbarto
lvl.1

France

Mensonge (mensonge) date de livraison honteuse mensonges (coronavirus)

2020-4-6
Use props
delbarto
lvl.1

France

So now sort of solve my problem it becomes serious!
2020-4-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi delbarto, due to the COVID-19 prevention and traffic controls, the shipment time of your order is expected to be delayed, you have our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. We will verify with the related team for more information and come back to you as soon as possible, thanks for your patience and understanding.
2020-4-6
Use props
delbarto
lvl.1

France

I can understand the coronavirus but I was assured that there would be only 3 days of . I need it for my end of this week its becomes shameful to lie to me, I am told it is with customs it will leave in 3 -5 days but it is totally wrong and you you do not know strictly ... Its annoys me first I use your service and very disappointed ... Please make sure I receive it quickly there its starting to make it long stuck in China for 1 week!
2020-4-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

delbarto Posted at 4-6 23:12
I can understand the coronavirus but I was assured that there would be only 3 days of . I need it for my end of this week its becomes shameful to lie to me, I am told it is with customs it will leave in 3 -5 days but it is totally wrong and you you do not know strictly ... Its annoys me first I use your service and very disappointed ... Please make sure I receive it quickly there its starting to make it long stuck in China for 1 week!

We have verified again with the team that it is because of the coronavirus, the flight control causes the shipment delay. We have prioritized your concern and it is estimated to be processed these several days, in this special period, we sincerely appreciate your understanding. We will also keep an eye on it and keep you posted promptly once there is any update.
2020-4-7
Use props
delbarto
lvl.1

France

Yes indeed I thank you, I understand that the coronavirus does not help, but just on your site update the delivery times please. Because I need the drone for this weekend and I expect to receive it only next week which annoys me. I have checked it is currently in Amsterdam, so can you tell me how soon will I receive it? Thank you very much if all this is well managed on your part I should receive them next Tuesday maximum and then I would leave a nice comment, as well as a note and recommend dji in the world! Don't worry, but please hurry
2020-4-7
Use props
delbarto
lvl.1

France

2020-4-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

delbarto Posted at 4-7 05:13
Yes indeed I thank you, I understand that the coronavirus does not help, but just on your site update the delivery times please. Because I need the drone for this weekend and I expect to receive it only next week which annoys me. I have checked it is currently in Amsterdam, so can you tell me how soon will I receive it? Thank you very much if all this is well managed on your part I should receive them next Tuesday maximum and then I would leave a nice comment, as well as a note and recommend dji in the world! Don't worry, but please hurry

Hi delbarto, sorry again for all the inconvenience caused. Actually, we had updated the delay information on the website:
"Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, shipments to Europe may be delayed for an additional 3-6 working days. Thank you for your patience."
1.png
Please don't worry, we have forwarded your situation to the related team, our team is doing the best to solve the issue. If there is an update, we'll get back to you soon. We really appreciate your kind understanding.
2020-4-7
Use props
delbarto
lvl.1

France

thank you very much i am surprised yesterday it was in amsterdam and this morning i will receive it it's wonderful i am super happy! You are tops I do not know if it is thanks to you but thank you very much! I wake up and I see this wonderful surprise my package is in Marseille well done despite the coronavirus not let your customers thank you! and stay at home, good luck
2020-4-7
Use props
delbarto
lvl.1

France

MERCI!!! I love you DJI
2020-4-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

delbarto Posted at 4-8 05:41
MERCI!!! I love you DJI

Hi, I'll make sure DJI  Mindy will know about this. I'm sure that she is also happy knowing this.  She's one of our gems here in DJI.

We appreciate your patience and understanding. As always, should you have further queries, please do not hesitate to reach us. We're always here to help. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2020-4-8
Use props
delbarto
lvl.1

France

Thanks
2020-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules