Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Goggle RC with Mavic Pro: is linking required each time?
574 5 2020-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adamsky
lvl.2
Ireland

Each time I like to use my DJI Goggle RC with Mavic Pro I need to link these two devices. I'm following the Quick linking procedure with pressing the small button, next to the SD card slot. Is that correct action? Shouldn't these devices stay paired and just link automatically after powering them on again another day? I'm following the correct sequence for turning on the power on each device. I'm turning on the Goggle RC when everything (drone, controller, phone) are connected and ready to fly.
2020-4-6
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4698533 ft
United States

not for me..

I fire up my mavic pro, walk away, turn on my remote, turn on my goggles, flip them down and ready to go
2020-4-6
Use props
adamsky
lvl.2
Ireland

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 4-6 14:58
not for me..

I fire up my mavic pro, walk away, turn on my remote, turn on my goggles, flip them down and ready to go

Thanks DeuceDriv3r, so it's quite clear confirmation that there is some linking issue with my setup. I've got advice from DJI customer care to relink controller and drone and then link the goggles re.
Edit:
Re-linking the controller and drone fixed the goggles RE linking issue.

2020-4-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

adamsky Posted at 4-7 03:41
Thanks DeuceDriv3r, so it's quite clear confirmation that there is some linking issue with my setup. I've got advice from DJI customer care to relink controller and drone and then link the goggles re.
Edit:
Re-linking the controller and drone fixed the goggles RE linking issue.

Hi there, just to double confirm, the linking issue between the Goggles RE and the drone is now solved, right?
2020-4-7
Use props
adamsky
lvl.2
Ireland

DJI Thor Posted at 4-7 04:50
Hi there, just to double confirm, the linking issue between the Goggles RE and the drone is now solved, right?

Hi DJI Thor, that's correct! The linking issue with the DJI Goggle RC is fully solved now.
2020-4-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

adamsky Posted at 4-7 12:37
Hi DJI Thor, that's correct! The linking issue with the DJI Goggle RC is fully solved now.

Thanks for your clarification. Happy flying!
2020-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules