Error (1X1000002) ??? How to Resolve
637 5 2020-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lvl.1
Flight distance : 404534 ft
Curaçao

I cant understand my Spark Show this errors and pictures say refresh but still came out
Error.jpg.JPG
2020-4-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, please try to remove the SD card and refresh the latest firmware for the drone via DJI Assistant 2. If the errors persist, you may send in the drone for service. Please kindly contact the dealer for further assistance. Or you can contact our support via email for help http://www.dji.com/support.
2020-4-7
Use props
lvl.1
Curaçao

DJI Thor Posted at 4-7 03:39
Hi there, please try to remove the SD card and refresh the latest firmware for the drone via DJI Assistant 2. If the errors persist, you may send in the drone for service. Please kindly contact the dealer for further assistance. Or you can contact our support via email for help http://www.dji.com/support.

hey Dji Thork thank you in the first time clean the show the erros but when I try to fly Shows up Again maybe I need to make a downgrade or in case done get changes restore to fabric settings
2020-4-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

@T3cknotv Posted at 4-7 14:57
hey Dji Thork thank you in the first time clean the show the erros but when I try to fly Shows up Again maybe I need to make a downgrade or in case done get changes restore to fabric settings

Downgrading the firmware is not suggested. If the issue persists after trying the solution on 2# and restarting the drone, it could be a hardware issue, which may need a service. Sorry for the trouble.
2020-4-8
Use props
lvl.1
Curaçao

DJI Thor Posted at 4-8 01:18
Downgrading the firmware is not suggested. If the issue persists after trying the solution on 2# and restarting the drone, it could be a hardware issue, which may need a service. Sorry for the trouble.

we are thinking the same resolver I do that and now is working normal obviously the ad of upgrade is there but all the functionality are back thank you
2020-4-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

@T3cknotv Posted at 4-8 03:41
we are thinking the same resolver I do that and now is working normal obviously the ad of upgrade is there but all the functionality are back thank you

Good to hear that you got it worked. Further assistance needed, please contact us at any time.
2020-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules