Where is my Order and when will it arrive?
2717 18 2020-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Irish- Jack
New

United Kingdom

Hi Guys

So I ordered my Mavic Mini fly more combo last Thursday from the DJI website last Thursday. I specifically ordered the fly more combo because it had a reduced shipping time over the standard unit (2-5 business days to the UK) and I needed it for this weekend. I looked all over the website there was no comment about delays with shipping due to Covid-19, so I went ahead and placed the order. Even upon completion of my order there was still no suggestion that shipping would be delayed.
My order appears to have "Departed Facility on Shenzen Mainland" on Friday evening, but I have not receieved any further update since. I contacted DJI support yesterday who, immediately informed me that there may be delays, but when I asked for further information, they said they would look into the matter and contact the shipping company (DHL) with regards to this. However, today I contacted DHL directly and they said they had not received any contact from DJI and infact they had tried to contact DJI for information on the shipment.

I am not sure if it is DJI or DHL who are at fault here, but neither party seems willing to talk to me or able to tell me the location of my order or when/if it is likely to arrive, even though it should arriving any day now.

Has anyone experienced any issues like this in the past or recently ?

Thanks
2020-4-7
Use props
delbarto
lvl.1

France

I have the same concerns as you, currently my drone arrived in Amsterdam today while I ordered on 03/30/2020.
Dji assures me that there are delays from covid 19 will see on my forum page that I published "lie" it dates from yesterday. But I also need it this weekend it's important! But I can understand the transport concerns but my package is in Amsterdam if it still takes 1 week it is shameful I hope very quickly to receive it and courage to dji who is going through a crisis but do the maximum thank you! many...
2020-4-7
Use props
djiuser_jo2PFEHsQ7pK
lvl.1

France

Hi guys
me too i have the same delay. i orderd mavic mini more combo 04/01/2020. on the dhl web site tracking, the status is " Departed Facility on Shenzen Mainland" since thursday...
i contacted dhl today and they tell me that there is a lot of delay in china... and i just need to wait 5 more days. wait and see

thank you
2020-4-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we have verified with the team that it is because of the coronavirus, the flight control causes the shipment delay. We have prioritized your concern and it is estimated to be processed these several days, in this special period, we sincerely appreciate your understanding. We will also keep an eye on it and keep you posted promptly once there is any update.
2020-4-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

delbarto Posted at 4-7 06:52
I have the same concerns as you, currently my drone arrived in Amsterdam today while I ordered on 03/30/2020.
Dji assures me that there are delays from covid 19 will see on my forum page that I published "lie" it dates from yesterday. But I also need it this weekend it's important! But I can understand the transport concerns but my package is in Amsterdam if it still takes 1 week it is shameful I hope very quickly to receive it and courage to dji who is going through a crisis but do the maximum thank you! many...

Hi delbarto, we have replied to your post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-212183-1-1.html, please don't worry, your situation has been forwarded to our logistics team, our team will do the best to help this out. We really appreciate your kind understanding.
2020-4-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_jo2PFEHsQ7pK Posted at 4-7 14:20
Hi guys
me too i have the same delay. i orderd mavic mini more combo 04/01/2020. on the dhl web site tracking, the status is " Departed Facility on Shenzen Mainland" since thursday...
i contacted dhl today and they tell me that there is a lot of delay in china... and i just need to wait 5 more days. wait and see

Hi there, please refer to the reply on floor 4#. Thanks.
2020-4-7
Use props
djiuser_h5kjeGDM450X
New

United States

I ordered and payed by .... on 03/20/2020 but order not shipped. I see orders made after mine have shipped. My Oder number is, 001985224810.  I am worried about my $1758.  Please ship or let me know why not. Thanks
2020-4-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_h5kjeGDM450X Posted at 4-10 07:19
I ordered and payed by .... on 03/20/2020 but order not shipped. I see orders made after mine have shipped. My Oder number is, 001985224810.  I am worried about my $1758.  Please ship or let me know why not. Thanks

Hi there, we are sincerely sorry for the shipment delay, due to COVID-19 prevention and traffic controls, product shipment time is expected to be delayed. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We will verify with the related team of the current status of your order and come back to you soon, thanks for your understanding.
2020-4-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_h5kjeGDM450X Posted at 4-10 07:19
I ordered and payed by .... on 03/20/2020 but order not shipped. I see orders made after mine have shipped. My Oder number is, 001985224810.  I am worried about my $1758.  Please ship or let me know why not. Thanks

Thanks for your patience, we've verified with the team that your order is now on hold because you claimed Pay-pal dispute. We have already had it in stock, if you cancel the dispute, we will ship the order very soon.
2020-4-12
Use props
djiuser_h5kjeGDM450X
New

United States

I have canceled the PayPal dispute. Please ship.  I disputed payment after long wait and no answer to my messages toDJI.    My post here got a response.Thanks
2020-4-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_h5kjeGDM450X Posted at 4-21 05:33
I have canceled the PayPal dispute. Please ship.  I disputed payment after long wait and no answer to my messages toDJI.    My post here got a response.Thanks

Hi there, thanks for the update. As per check, your order is in picking/preparing to ship status at present, you will receive a tracking number when it shipped out, please wait patiently and keep close attention to the update of the tracking information. Hope you will receive it soon. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let us know.
2020-4-21
Use props
djiuser_G6ThmSFxyGfT
New

United States

Did your receive it yet?
2020-5-12
Use props
fans4335c2fb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1484501 ft
United Kingdom

so how long is it taking to receive the order to the uk? I ordered the combo kit on sunday because it said 2-5 days delivery. I understand things are happening regarding coronavirus but the info on the website had me believing i would have my drone by no later than friday. I was hoping to go out with it on saturday. Silly thing is, I could have gone in to my local argos store and got it on the same day. Also, my care refresh started yesterday before iv'e even seen my drone
2020-5-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans4335c2fb Posted at 5-20 09:54
so how long is it taking to receive the order to the uk? I ordered the combo kit on sunday because it said 2-5 days delivery. I understand things are happening regarding coronavirus but the info on the website had me believing i would have my drone by no later than friday. I was hoping to go out with it on saturday. Silly thing is, I could have gone in to my local argos store and got it on the same day. Also, my care refresh started yesterday before iv'e even seen my drone

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. I have managed to get your order number via your forum account, it has been shipped out via DHL. I will forward your order to our logistic team to help you keep an eye on it, kindly please wait patiently. Thanks.
2020-5-21
Use props
fans4335c2fb
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-21 00:38
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. I have managed to get your order number via your forum account, it has been shipped out via DHL. I will forward your order to our logistic team to help you keep an eye on it, kindly please wait patiently. Thanks.

Well that's the 5 working days over and still no drone, only contact I've had from DJI is to tell me my care refresh has already started before I've had my drone.
Tracking information has been the same since Tuesday.
This is my very first DJI product and I don't think I will order directly from DJI again. It's not a laughing matter when it's just under £500 of my hard earned cash
2020-5-22
Use props
fans4335c2fb
lvl.1
United Kingdom

My tracking has now changed, I was getting extremely worried when it was unchanged for 4 days
2020-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans4335c2fb Posted at 5-22 22:30
My tracking has now changed, I was getting extremely worried when it was unchanged for 4 days

Glad to know that your tracking has changed, I really hope you will receive it soon. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know.
2020-5-23
Use props
djiuser_uxkEDU5CV8RU
New

Canada

Lol. I'm facing that right now!  I've ordered Mini 2 on April 1 and they said it will arrive on April 6, today is April 8 and I'm still waiting for it.  I contacted DJI, HDL.  they told me the same they told you!
2021-4-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_uxkEDU5CV8RU Posted at 4-8 05:55
Lol. I'm facing that right now!  I've ordered Mini 2 on April 1 and they said it will arrive on April 6, today is April 8 and I'm still waiting for it.  I contacted DJI, HDL.  they told me the same they told you!

Hi there, sorry for the delay. I've managed to get your order number via your forum account. As per check, the tracking information has been updated, your package has arrived in the USA, we'll help to keep an eye on it. Hope you will receive it soon.
2021-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules