DJI CARE REFRESH - Service Ending
630 7 2020-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QQRUCH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 595518 ft
Spain

Hello, The term of one year of service ends shortly. Is it possible to renew it? Thanks for your information.

Best regards and stay safe!
2020-4-7
Use props
ting-ting
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5871467 ft
  • >>>
United States

https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-mavic-air
2020-4-7
Use props
QQRUCH
Second Officer
Spain

ting-ting Posted at 4-7 13:56
https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-mavic-air

This does not answer my query. Thank you!
2020-4-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

At the moment refresh+ is only available in these countries - Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, North America (U.S. and Canada) and Australia, is there any plan to extend that?
2020-4-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry to let you know that you are unable to renew it. Currently, each product is eligible only once for DJI Care Refresh/DJI Care Refresh+.

At the moment, DJI Care Refresh + is only available to customers in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, North America (U.S. and Canada) and Australia. If your DJI Care Refresh has not yet expired, and there is at least one product replacement left, then you can purchase DJI Care Refresh + which extends your coverage for one more year as well as prolonging your product’s warranty and provides one more replacement service. The supported region or country may be different for some products. You can check whether DJI Care Refresh + is available in your country on the DJI Online Store.

We appreciate your kind understanding. Best regards and stay safe.

2020-4-8
Use props
QQRUCH
Second Officer
Spain

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-8 23:10
Hi there, sorry to let you know that you are unable to renew it. Currently, each product is eligible only once for DJI Care Refresh/DJI Care Refresh+.

At the moment, DJI Care Refresh + is only available to customers in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, North America (U.S. and Canada) and Australia. If your DJI Care Refresh has not yet expired, and there is at least one product replacement left, then you can purchase DJI Care Refresh + which extends your coverage for one more year as well as prolonging your product’s warranty and provides one more replacement service. The supported region or country may be different for some products. You can check whether DJI Care Refresh + is available in your country on the DJI Online Store.

Hello Natalia! Thanks for your quick feedback!  I want to let you know that as a DJI customer, I feel discriminated against with this DJI attitude.

It is striking that a simple renewal for the service is only available in a few countries, but DJI sells worldwide.

However, don't take it personally. It is simply a comment on the discomfort caused by this attitude of DJI.

As I said before, thanks for your quick response. Best regards.
2020-4-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

QQRUCH Posted at 4-9 03:38
Hello Natalia! Thanks for your quick feedback!  I want to let you know that as a DJI customer, I feel discriminated against with this DJI attitude.

It is striking that a simple renewal for the service is only available in a few countries, but DJI sells worldwide.

Hi QQRUCH, you are welcome. I will forward your suggestion to the related team. Best regards!
2020-4-10
Use props
QQRUCH
Second Officer
Spain

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-10 00:49
Hi QQRUCH, you are welcome. I will forward your suggestion to the related team. Best regards!

Hi Natalia, thank you very much. I think it is very important for all DJI customers who are not in that list of countries, but who are also DJI customers.

Sincerely! Stay safe!
2020-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules