Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin M Remote and App
876 2 2020-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LeonTheo02
lvl.1

Germany

Hi,

does anyone know what the little 3.5mm jack at the back of the Ronin-M Remote is for?

The manual just states it is a reserved port… so is it one of those emergency firmware flash things if a customer bricks their remote?

And why is it not possible to customize all the buttons from the remote in the Assistant App. Like why for instance can't I use the up and down movement of the left stick or the little rotating wheel at the top left corner. They are obviously received and electrically connected as shown by sliders in the App but there is seemingly no way to link them to functions of the Ronin. The Ronin M is an "old" product so as there are no updates for it anymore will there never be a way to use the full remote? Seems kind of stupid carrying a huge remote where half the buttons can't be linked to anything...

And also will the App for Android users ever work again or am I stuck always using my old Phone to configure the Ronin M?
2020-4-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi LeonTheo02, the 3.5mm jack at the back of the Ronin-M Remote has no definition at the moment, it is a reserved port when the Ronin-M was released which may support more features in the future or test something in the facility. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by not able to fully customize the RC.
For the Android APP, I will send you PM, please check, thanks.
2020-4-10
Use props
LeonTheo02
lvl.1

Germany

Hi,

thought I write an update in the forum after some further testing I did with the APK you send. To this day it still works like expected on my Samsung Galaxy S10 and connects without problems! Thanks for that!
Is there still a chance that we can hope for full remote customization or will there only be stability updates?
2020-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules