Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M2P with Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 3GB RAM ?
737 1 2020-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mini User
Second Officer
Flight distance : 416854 ft
Germany

Hi DJI Forum,

i am thinking about buying a M2P, i have already a MM with the DJI Fly wich works perfectly fine on my Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite with 3 GB Ram.
is there anybody who tested the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite with 3 GB ram on the DJI Go 4 App and with the M2P, ive googled for quite a while, but couldn't find anything helpful...
And yes DJI Mods, i know its not on the compatible list of the M2P, but also its not on the DJI MM and it still works fine for me.

Hope someone tested it or is flying with this combination.
Or even better, if someone is from NRW Germany and may have the time to test it with me let me know...

Stay safe,
alex

2020-4-7
Use props
Eralp SAYGIN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 668734 ft
Turkey

Hi dude, the device needs to be Android 5.0 or above. In DJI's site I saw this:

Requires Android 5.0 or above.

Compatible with Samsung S9+, Samsung S9, Samsung S8+, Samsung S7, Samsung S7 Edge, Samsung S6, Samsung S6 Edge, Samsung Note 8, Huawei P20 Pro, Huawei P20, Huawei P10 Plus, Huawei P10, Huawei Mate 10 Pro, Huawei Mate 10, Huawei Mate 9 Pro, Huawei Mate 9, Huawei Mate 8, Honor 10, Honor 9, Vivo X20, Vivo X9, OPPO Find X, OPPO R15, OPPO R11, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Mix 2, Mi 8, Mi 6, Redmi Note 5, Google Pixel 2XL, OnePlus 6, OnePlus 5T

*Support for additional devices available as testing and development continues.
2020-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules