Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Editor
613 7 2020-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Orme
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I've got another Dji product a mavic mini,great bit of kit,only thing that lets the product down is the editing software,its good easy to use,saves get my laptop out to edit but why cannot it give you the option have the  finished clip/ film in 2k as well as 1080hd.
2020-4-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Orme, you mean the DJI FLY app editor or the editor on your laptop, please? You may provide us with more details about the issue for better assistance, thanks.
2020-4-9
Use props
Orme
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-9 00:27
Hi Orme, you mean the DJI FLY app editor or the editor on your laptop, please? You may provide us with more details about the issue for better assistance, thanks.

Hi yes the Dji fly app,I use editing software on my laptop/ computer that can produce 4k ,but the dji fly app is that quick easy to use when I want to upload to my YouTube, but like I say it only produces up to 1080 not 2k unless I'm missing something out.
2020-4-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Orme Posted at 4-9 00:45
Hi yes the Dji fly app,I use editing software on my laptop/ computer that can produce 4k ,but the dji fly app is that quick easy to use when I want to upload to my YouTube, but like I say it only produces up to 1080 not 2k unless I'm missing something out.

Hi Orme, sorry for the inconvenience. The DJI FLY APP editor only supports 1080P / 720P output resolution.
2020-4-10
Use props
Orme
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-10 00:24
Hi Orme, sorry for the inconvenience. The DJI FLY APP editor only supports 1080P / 720P output resolution.

Hi ,Yep that s what I was saying in my first thread,would be great if it could produce 2k movie as  the mavic mini uses a 2k camera,surely Dji could improve the software to do this.
2020-4-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Orme Posted at 4-10 04:18
Hi ,Yep that s what I was saying in my first thread,would be great if it could produce 2k movie as  the mavic mini uses a 2k camera,surely Dji could improve the software to do this.

Hi Orme, thanks for your suggestion, I will forward your request to the related team. Best regards.
2020-4-12
Use props
Ingo Sundowner
First Officer
Flight distance : 914012 ft
United Kingdom

I never use that editor because it only does 1080x720
2020-4-12
Use props
Orme
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Ingo Sundowner Posted at 4-12 07:26
I never use that editor because it only does 1080x720

Its is easy to use and quick,I tend to use it with footage I ve recorded on my mobile phone,but quality looks bad when I ve edited mavic footage and uploaded to YouTube using the dji fly app editor,most modern mobiles can cope with editing uhd so why dji didn't give the option of it is a bit strange.
2020-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules