Scarborough Castle from above
7541 72 2020-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
evanpattern
New

Egypt

Summary of Rules and Guidelines for Corrective Waves Zigzag Rules •        A zigzag always subdivides into three waves. •        Wave A always subdivides into an impulse or leading diagonal. •        Wave C always subdivides into an impulse or diagonal. •        Wave B always subdivides into a zigzag, flat, triangle or combination thereof. •        Wave B never moves beyond the start of wave A. Guidelines         توصيات الفوركس  •        Wave A almost always subdivides into an impulse. •        Wave C almost always subdivides into an impulse. •        Wave C is often about the same length as wave A. •        Wave C almost always ends beyond the end of wave A. •        Wave B typically retraces 38 to 79 percent of wave A. •        If wave B is a running triangle, it will typically retrace between 10 and 40 percent of wave A. •         If wave B is a zigzag, it will typically retrace 50 to 79 percent of wave A. •        If wave B is a triangle, it will typically retrace 38 to 50 percent of wave A. •        A line connecting the ends of waves A and C is often parallel to a line connecting the end of wave B and the start of wave A. (Forecasting guideline: Wave C often ends upon reaching a line drawn from the end of wave A that is parallel to a line connecting the start of wave A and the end of wave B.) Flat توصيات الذهب  Rules •        A flat always subdivides into three waves. •        Wave A is never a triangle. •        Wave C is always an impulse or a diagonal. •        Wave B always retraces at least 90 percent of wave A. Guidelines •        Wave B usually retraces between 100 and 138 percent of wave A. •        Wave C is usually between 100 and 165 percent as long as wave A. •        Wave C usually ends beyond the end of wave A. Notes •        When wave B is more than 105 percent as long as wave A and wave C ends beyond the end of wave A, the entire formation is called an expanded flat. •        When wave B is more than 100 percent as long as wave A and wave C does not end beyond the end of wave A, the entire formation is called a running flat. Contracting Triangle توصيات الفوركس   Rules •        A triangle always subdivides into five waves. •        At least four waves among waves A, B, C, D and E each subdivide into a zigzag or zigzag combination. •        Wave C never moves beyond the end of wave A, wave D never moves beyond the end of wave B, and wave E never moves beyond the end of wave C. The result is that going forward in time, a line connecting the ends of waves B and D converges with a line connecting the ends of waves A and C. •        A triangle never has more than one complex subwave, in which case it is always a zigzag combination or a triangle. Guidelines •        Usually, wave C subdivides into a zigzag combination that is longer lasting and contains deeper percentage retracements than each of the other subwaves. •        Sometimes, wave D subdivides into a zigzag combination that is longer lasting and contains deeper percentage retracements than each of the other subwaves. •        Sometimes one of the waves, usually wave C, D or E, subdivides into a contracting or barrier triangle. Often the effect is as if the entire triangle consisted of nine zigzags. •        About 60 percent of the time, wave B does not end beyond the start of wave A. When it does, the triangle is called a running triangle. Barrier Triangle •        gold signals •         •        A barrier triangle has the same characteristics as a contracting triangle except that waves B and D end at essentially the same level. We have yet to observe a 9-wave barrier triangle, implying that this form may not extend. •        When wave 5 follows a triangle, it is typically either a brief, rapid movement or an exceptionally long extension. Expanding Triangle gold signals  Rules Most rules are the same as for contracting triangles, with these differences: •        Wave C, D and E each moves beyond the end of the preceding same-directional subwave. (The result is that going forward in time, a line connecting the ends of waves B and D diverges from a line connecting the ends of waves A and C.) •        Subwaves B, C and D each retrace at least 100 percent but no more than 150 percent of the preceding subwave. •         •        Most guidelines are the same, with these differences: •        Subwaves B, C and D usually retrace 105 to 125 percent of the preceding subwave. •        No subwave has yet been observed to subdivide into a triangle. Combinations gold signals  Rules •        Combinations comprise two (or three) corrective patterns separated by one (or two) corrective pattern(s) in the opposite direction, labeled X. (The first corrective pattern is labeled W, the second Y, and the third, if there is one, Z.) •        A zigzag combination comprises two or three zigzags (in which case it is called a double or triple zigzag). •        A "double three" flat combination comprises (in order) a zigzag and a flat, a flat and a zigzag, a flat and a flat, a zigzag and a triangle or a flat and a triangle. •        A rare "triple three" flat combination comprises three flats. •        Double and triple zigzags take the place of zigzags, and double and triple threes take the place of flats and triangles. •        An expanding triangle has yet to be observed as a component of a combination. Guidelines gold signals  •        When a zigzag or flat appears too small to be the entire wave with respect to the preceding wave (or, if it is to be wave 4, the preceding wave 2), a combination is likely.  Summary of Rules and Guidelines for Corrective Waves Zigzag
2020-4-21
Use props
VooDoo_PPL
First Officer
Flight distance : 2116302 ft
Latvia

Tydrones Posted at 4-8 06:54
lol thanks!  but this was shot Summer of 2018. i have over 200 hours of drone footage i have not use yet of holidays abroad or in the UK.

I should have named it Quarantine edits lol

Actually its not blurry, but the colours looks a bit unnatural. But maybe its because of weather conditions. ))) Anyway, if you have a few mins, try to export with H.265 codec. If there will be no difference, I beg my pardon
2020-4-21
Use props
fansb4497aac
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61040 ft
United Kingdom

Great video
2020-4-23
Use props
Tydrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 629882 ft
United Kingdom

thank you, glad you enjoyed it
2020-4-23
Use props
djiuser_LBPtlb2AnFcj
New

Canada

Thanks for the beautiful views, so I want to go there!
2020-4-23
Use props
Manxmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

Lovely bit of film - very nicely put together.
Thanks for sharing.
2020-5-1
Use props
Tydrones
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Manxmann Posted at 5-1 01:00
Lovely bit of film - very nicely put together.
Thanks for sharing.

glad you enjoyed it, thank you
2020-5-1
Use props
Zubayer.Khan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 770272 ft
Bangladesh

Great footage.
2020-5-1
Use props
Tydrones
lvl.4
United Kingdom

thank you Zubayer, glad you enjoyed it.
2020-5-2
Use props
Sean-newbie
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Videos like this show the magic of these drones, that gull at the start liked your drone lol.
2020-5-7
Use props
OrbFilms
lvl.2
Flight distance : 709 ft
United Kingdom

Very nice, I can't wait to get my drone!
2020-5-7
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 14237874 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great vid - thanks for sharing
2020-5-7
Use props
tonydeli7
First Officer
Flight distance : 3561007 ft
Greece

Love it :-)
2020-5-7
Use props
mpetr1960
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4119173 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Great work!
2020-5-8
Use props
Tydrones
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Sean-newbie Posted at 5-7 00:25
Videos like this show the magic of these drones, that gull at the start liked your drone lol.

lol i guess it wanted to be the star of the show.... and it was.
2020-5-8
Use props
Tydrones
lvl.4
United Kingdom

OrbFilms Posted at 5-7 03:04
Very nice, I can't wait to get my drone!

thank you, what drone are you getting ?
2020-5-8
Use props
Tydrones
lvl.4
United Kingdom

A J Posted at 5-7 03:58
Great vid - thanks for sharing

thank you
2020-5-8
Use props
Tydrones
lvl.4
United Kingdom

glad you liked it.
2020-5-8
Use props
Tydrones
lvl.4
United Kingdom

thank you
2020-5-8
Use props
OrbFilms
lvl.2
Flight distance : 709 ft
United Kingdom

Tydrones Posted at 5-8 10:09
thank you, what drone are you getting ?

I have the Air 2 on its ways! Its like waiting for Christmas.
2020-5-10
Use props
Tydrones
lvl.4
United Kingdom

OrbFilms Posted at 5-10 02:16
I have the Air 2 on its ways! Its like waiting for Christmas.

Lol same here mine coming tomorrow, can't wait!
2020-5-10
Use props
deepok
New

Romania

nice view!
2020-5-10
Use props
Tydrones
lvl.4
United Kingdom

thank you
2020-5-10
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 14237874 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You're welcome
2020-5-16
Use props
djiuser_jPOGB1Lj45su
lvl.1

India

djiuser_hzeI5atmRsQr Posted at 4-13 13:35
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Good concept.love it.
2020-6-10
Use props
MiaTrump
New

Sri Lanka

Amazing England...Great Job can I download This background music from deezloaderapk.com. where didi u get it?
2020-6-10
Use props
project-mdp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33671 ft
Germany

Very nice footage!
2020-6-10
Use props
Sanjeev9910
lvl.2

India

Great place and awesome footage
2020-7-2
Use props
ckat007
First Officer
Flight distance : 887024 ft
Finland

Nice! Great place!
Good work
2020-7-3
Use props
Tydrones
lvl.4
United Kingdom

ckat007 Posted at 7-3 06:38
Nice! Great place!
Good work

Cheeers.. glad you liked it!
2020-7-3
Use props
Gregbella
First Officer
Australia

Nice video looks like a great place to fly
2020-7-6
Use props
djiuser_1MI0Fq2rRx3f
New

United States

Great footage,  would love to see some close up of the building to see the work up close, maybe at the end for those that are in to the architecture, Thank you again for the Share.
2020-7-6
Use props
Tydrones
lvl.4
United Kingdom

djiuser_1MI0Fq2rRx3f Posted at 7-6 06:35
Great footage,  would love to see some close up of the building to see the work up close, maybe at the end for those that are in to the architecture, Thank you again for the Share.

you are very welcome, glad you enjoyed it
2020-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules