877 2 2020-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
comlab
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87743 ft
Switzerland

Hi all

Today I realized that I suddenly have a wrong time on all my movie files. I bought my Mini in January and all was good, picture and movie files had the proper date and time stamp when I moved them over to my Computer. I always take the SD-Card out of the Mini and put it with a SD-Adapter directly into my computer and using File Explorer on Win10 to copy the files over. Worked all fine until today, after an evening flight I figured out that all my movie files were exactly one hour ahead!? Pictures are still fine. Before this post I googled around and searched also in here, but all the other time stamp issues were for other Drones and I have not seen a proper solution. So far, I just tried to format the SD-Card again within the App, but I still have the same issue. As the date and time of the pictures are still okay, I don't think it's my phone. Only change since my last flight in early March was the App update and the DST change in Europe. Any ideas?

Capture.JPG
2020-4-8
Use props
themich0r
lvl.3
Flight distance : 62526 ft
Germany

Maybe DJI forgot to implement that we have sommer time here in europe since end of march
2020-4-8
Use props
Amimi
lvl.2

South Korea

Hi, maybe you can just use a 3rd party tool to remove all the wrong date stamp on your video and then add the time stamp you want to your videos. This video tutorial may help you.
2020-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules