Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Remote controller not connecting
424 3 2020-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andy#39s zoom2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74163 ft
Australia

Hi, my mavic 2 zoom remote controller is not connecting to ac yet displays the ac battery power left. Appears to be an imu issue as per blinking red lights. Most annoying as it started 3 times yesterday without any issues, but on the fourth flight, all I got was disconnected notice. Any help would be appreciated , thanks.
2020-4-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Andy, please make sure that the firmware of the drone and controller has been updated to the latest version, try to refresh the firmware, and relink the drone and controller. If the drone and controller can be relinked by then, please check if there is any error message on the DJI GO 4 app regarding the red blinking issue. If it displays IMU error, you may try to calibrate the IMU, see if this helps.
2020-4-9
Use props
andy#39s zoom2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74163 ft
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 4-9 02:49
Hi Andy, please make sure that the firmware of the drone and controller has been updated to the latest version, try to refresh the firmware, and relink the drone and controller. If the drone and controller can be relinked by then, please check if there is any error message on the DJI GO 4 app regarding the red blinking issue. If it displays IMU error, you may try to calibrate the IMU, see if this helps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUVwvfIdnXA&t=16s

Thanks for reply, I have reloaded firmware in both AC and remote( which were current) and didn't appear to achieve anything on iPad mini 4, so plugged in iPhone 6 that I use to use and all was good. Turns out to be the iPad, so I deleted app then reloaded it and all appears good, however as we live in a NFZ, I will confirm in the next day or two. Thanks again
2020-4-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

andy#39s zoom2 Posted at 4-9 13:51
Thanks for reply, I have reloaded firmware in both AC and remote( which were current) and didn't appear to achieve anything on iPad mini 4, so plugged in iPhone 6 that I use to use and all was good. Turns out to be the iPad, so I deleted app then reloaded it and all appears good, however as we live in a NFZ, I will confirm in the next day or two. Thanks again

Thank you for your feedback, hope all is good now. Keep us updated if the issue persists after you test it.
2020-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules