Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
a question about white dotted line on DEM.
902 5 2020-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans67b1a997
lvl.2
South Korea

Hi!

20200408_151343_1.jpg
AS you can see, I have a white dotted line on my DEM. And I can import KML only inside of the dotted line.

Unfortunately, I have to make missins outside of dotted line. I' ve tried clipping and converting but it doen't work.

So, I'm wondering the function of dotted line and if it can be modified.

Thanks in advance for your help.
2020-4-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, thanks for raising your concern here in Forum, we will forward to our engineers for the further suggestion, please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-4-9
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

The most friendly and courteous non-help anywhere!
2020-4-15
Use props
dodger_rog
lvl.4

Australia

Hi fans67b1a997,

I haven't installed the latest firmware upgrades that display the actual DSM (simply waiting for more others to do so and report any bugs), but I do use the original Terrain Awareness mode from an earlier upgrade fairly regularly.

As far as I'm aware, the white dotted line is supposed to represent the extent of the DSM that you imported, which is clearly not the case for yours as you have shown in the image above the DSM extends beyond the white dotted line. I've noticed with a few DSMs that I have imported that it doesn't seem to properly read the extents. I found in some instances, recreating the DSMs and re-importing them has solved this issue.

As to why this occurs? Don't know sorry.

Roger
2020-4-15
Use props
fans67b1a997
lvl.2
South Korea

Thank you for your kindness and support.  

DJI gave me response that it will be fixed next update.
2020-4-16
Use props
djiuser_ORF9m5gFxhsz
lvl.2

United States

fans67b1a997 Posted at 2020-4-16 15:37
Thank you for your kindness and support.  

DJI gave me response that it will be fixed next update.

As of October 2022, it still doesn't work quite right.  Needs a bit more tweaking.
2022-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules