Successful personal repair and getting DJI refresh.
421 5 2020-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
darksp
New

Netherlands

Hi,

I had a drone accident yesterday but was able to repair my drone and it's fully operational. I recently got the drone so is it possible to get DJI care refresh? I can show the drone is operating 100%.

Thanks.

2020-4-9
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 420646 ft
United Kingdom

i believe you only have 48hrs after activation to buy the refresh
found this https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload looks like there is a chance to get it after 48hrs
2020-4-9
Use props
darksp
New

Netherlands

Hi Bezik,

Thanks, I'm aware I can get it after 48hrs if I do a video showing it's 100% operational but I just want to make sure if it will be accepted since I've done a personal repair.

I should have gotten DJI Care refresh first-time but I didn't know Mavic Mini was fragile.
2020-4-9
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 420646 ft
United Kingdom

darksp@me.com Posted at 4-9 06:04
Hi Bezik,

Thanks, I'm aware I can get it after 48hrs if I do a video showing it's 100% operational but I just want to make sure if it will be accepted since I've done a personal repair.

i guess the chances of getting the refresh after doing repairs depends on how bad the damage was and how visible it is, do you have a picture that you can post that shows the damage/repair?
2020-4-9
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

It depends whether it was a mitigation repair or botched repair where additional damage could be attributed to improper rapair techniques.

I don't think you should now (use CR)... let the experience roll in and and perhaps after some months make up your mind about CR usage.
2020-4-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi darksp, we do not recommend customer to repair the drone on your own, please send email to djicare@dji.com for further verification. The team will help check whether you are still able to purchase the service.
2020-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules