Remote control signal interrupted - video is not recorded.
566 6 2020-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Udo13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 257188 ft
Germany

The signal for remote control has been interrupted very often in the last 2 days.
The video image is no longer visible. I have no explanation for it, completely free view in very good weather and sunshine and distance about 100 to 200 m.
I then brought the Mavic Mini back and started it again. At home I found that the video recordings were not recorded when the remote control was interrupted.

What am I doing wrong here? Why is the video not continuing to be recorded?

2020-4-11
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1622238 ft
United States

Your connection to your devise failed so data was not saved there, but the video should be on your SD card (as long as in wasn't corrupted by powering down the drone before stopping recording).

2020-4-11
Use props
Udo13
Second Officer
Germany

Akirasho Posted at 4-11 01:40
Your connection to your devise failed so data was not saved there, but the video should be on your SD card (as long as in wasn't corrupted by powering down the drone before stopping recording).

Thanks, so I have to start a new connection with the drone. But how?
Normally put on
1. the controller and
2. the drone

???
How can I connect the drone, when the drone is powering on and also the controller?
2020-4-11
Use props
Udo13
Second Officer
Germany

... ore only restart the fly APP?
Why I don‘ get no connection when the drone 2 m next to the controller?
2020-4-11
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1622238 ft
United States

... ore only restart the fly APP?
Why I don‘ get no connection when the drone 2 m next to the controller?

When the connection fails, the App will prompt you to reconnect.  If after a few seconds, then reconnect by reopening the App.  The options for the drones flight have change, RTH, hover or land.    Choose the best option for your flight.

RTH:  make sure altitude clears objects in flight path.
Hover:  Drone stays in same spot as you try to reconnect.
Land:  Drone will land at it current location regardless of possible obstructions or WATER!!!

2020-4-11
Use props
Udo13
Second Officer
Germany

Akirasho Posted at 4-11 05:02
When the connection fails, the App will prompt you to reconnect.  If after a few seconds, then reconnect by reopening the App.  The options for the drones flight have change, RTH, hover or land.    Choose the best option for your flight.

RTH:  make sure altitude clears objects in flight path.

Thanks, I think the reason for the break in the connection is related to the position of the antennas.
I paid too little attention to always pointing the flat side towards the drone.

Stay helathy!!
2020-4-11
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

For my experience the video capture goes on and is stored in the microSD if it was already recording. Try to restart your Mobile Device when the video feedback cuts off. Sometimes it happened to me (only after upgraded to Android 10) that the video feedback had become corrupted and green pixelated all over the place, the only practical solution that I know is to restart the smartphone.
2020-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules