2380 6 2020-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gogo Benedictus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189131 ft
Indonesia

Dear sir/mam,
I have update my Phantom 4 Standar Remote Controller with new version firmware 1.9.3. but seem my aircraft always disconnected ivent in close distance. There's not happening before update.
Now i want to downgrade to previous versions firmaware, but djigo can't load firmaware version
I use android phone with different brand with no.luck.
When use iphone 7 it can be download but no luck to installing (failed to install, restart the ...)
How can I downgrade my Remote Controller Firmaware?
Is any way to downgrade firmware without using dji go app?
Can someone please send me the RC_FW_bin?
Thank you for the attantion.
2020-4-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Gogo Benedictus, sorry for the trouble with the RC, could you please help verify the model of your aircraft? GL300A should be the model of Phantom 3 Advanced/Professional RC, is your RC Phantom 4 or Phantom 3? You may provide us the serial number for further clarification.

2020-4-12
Use props
Gogo Benedictus
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-12 03:10
Hi Gogo Benedictus, sorry for the trouble with the RC, could you please help verify the model of your aircraft? GL300A should be the model of Phantom 3 Advanced/Professional RC, is your RC Phantom 4 or Phantom 3? You may provide us the serial number for further clarification.
If it is Phantom 4, you may connect the RC to DJI Assistant 2 https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... t-dji-2-for-phantom and see whether you could downgrade.

Dear Dji Mindy, sorry for my mistake. My Controller is GL300C not GL300A. And Aircraft Model:WM330 and CMIIT ID: 2015DP7159 and Serial Number : 07DJD84 OC10784.
I try to connect RC with DJI Assitant2 but not detect. I have use several cable but no luck to recognize RC with my computer.
2020-4-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Gogo Benedictus Posted at 4-12 08:43
Dear Dji Mindy, sorry for my mistake. My Controller is GL300C not GL300A. And Aircraft Model:WM330 and CMIIT ID: 2015DP7159 and Serial Number : 07DJD84 OC10784.
I try to connect RC with DJI Assitant2 but not detect. I have use several cable but no luck to recognize RC with my computer.

Don't worry, your drone is Phantom 4. Sorry that the RC of Phantom cannot connect to DJI Assistant 2 for updating or downgrading firmware. How did you downgrade your firmware? You may long-press the three lines icon at the top right corner of DJI Go 4 homepage to see whether there is the firmware you could choose to downgrade.
In the latest firmware, is there ''-'' in the firmware version of General Settings of the APP?
2020-4-12
Use props
Gogo Benedictus
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-12 23:41
Don't worry, your drone is Phantom 4. Sorry that the RC of Phantom cannot connect to DJI Assistant 2 for updating or downgrading firmware. How did you downgrade your firmware? You may long-press the three lines icon at the top right corner of DJI Go 4 homepage to see whether there is the firmware you could choose to downgrade.
In the latest firmware, is there ''-'' in the firmware version of General Settings of the APP?

I have try several time use 3dot with success and upgraded my RC firmaware, until the firmware stuck in 1.9.3 and my drone start disconnected offtenly.
Now when I try to downgrade with djigo app and use 3dot there's no option to choose version (null). I have strong internet connection and try several android mobile device without luck.
Accept with my Iphone 7, it success to download firmware but I don't know wich version is, but when I check the refresh button the installation stuck in 0% and there is warning to restart the process. If I restart the process there is no option to choose in upgrade screen.
Here the screenshot of what I have try before
Thank for your appreciate
IMG-20200413-WA0068.jpg
IMG-20200413-WA0069.jpg
2020-4-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Gogo Benedictus Posted at 4-13 00:07
I have try several time use 3dot with success and upgraded my RC firmaware, until the firmware stuck in 1.9.3 and my drone start disconnected offtenly.
Now when I try to downgrade with djigo app and use 3dot there's no option to choose version (null). I have strong internet connection and try several android mobile device without luck.
Accept with my Iphone 7, it success to download firmware but I don't know wich version is, but when I check the refresh button the installation stuck in 0% and there is warning to restart the process. If I restart the process there is no option to choose in upgrade screen.

The APP shows the firmware version of your RC is V1.4.30+, please update to the latest firmware version and link to the drone, then check whether there is ''-'' in the firmware version of the APP. If yes, the firmware may not be updated completely, which may cause disconnection.
If there is no ''-'',  and the issue persists in each open place, it is recommended to send in for the diagnosis.
2020-4-13
Use props
Gogo Benedictus
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-13 04:53
The APP shows the firmware version of your RC is V1.4.30+, please update to the latest firmware version and link to the drone, then check whether there is ''-'' in the firmware version of the APP. If yes, the firmware may not be updated completely, which may cause disconnection.
If there is no ''-'',  and the issue persists in each open place, it is recommended to send in for the diagnosis.

The 1.4.30+ firmaware show when I use Code C1+photo+power up.
But if I power up normally the firmware show 1.9.3 is the situation that I am discussed here with low range connection and I'm try to downgrade but no way to do it.
IMG-20200413-WA0069.jpg
Screenshot_2020-04-12-19-53-45-577_dji.go.v4.jpg
2020-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules