MG-1S AGRAS PROBLEM WITH RC LOG IN
1427 6 2020-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marek Rudnik
New

Poland

Dear all, I am asking for help in starting up my AGRAS MG1S. Last year everything  worked as it should and now I can't log in to the controller. I tried to  change my password and succeeded. However, I still cannot enter the  field plan or aircraft settings. I know perfectly well that a newer version of the V4.1.1.0 controller software is available, and I have used the V2.3.0.0 version so far but I cannot log in or download the latest version of the software over the network. From the controller position I have a message to  check the network although I am successfully connected to WiFi. (Logging in to my DJI account via the website is not a problem on my laptop.)

I will be extremely grateful for any help and suggestions on what to do next to solve this stalemate situation in which I cannot move forward.
Greetings,
Marek

2020-4-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Marek, we apologize for the difficulties on logging in your RC, could you please PM me your DJI account and password and the picture of the error ( please attach in the thread) as well for further support?
2020-4-13
Use props
Marek Rudnik
New

Poland

Thank you very much for your answer. I received theoretical help from the DJI Technical Support Office and was able to download and install the controller and aircraft update.
However, I have a question with a maximum flight height limitation of 30 meters. Is it possible to increase the flight altitude by changing the settings? Does the restriction appear automatically if I am in a certain area relative to the airport?
The next thing is the map, which was previously accurate and the satellite view worked fine and now no layer is loading as a base. The undercoat is clean / empty.
Thank you in advance for your help and tips on what to do with the above problems.
Best regards,
Marek
2020-4-15
Use props
fans4b503d1b
New

Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-13 04:16
Hi Marek, we apologize for the difficulties on logging in your RC, could you please PM me your DJI account and password and the picture of the error ( please attach in the thread) as well for further support?

Hi DJI Mindy. I am having the same problem as Marek today. Can you help me out with this, as well? I have just updated the RC and the Aircraft just now. 3 hours ago, when it was not yet updated, I can successfully log in. And now, I cannot.

Thanks.
2020-9-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans4b503d1b Posted at 9-7 22:45
Hi DJI Mindy. I am having the same problem as Marek today. Can you help me out with this, as well? I have just updated the RC and the Aircraft just now. 3 hours ago, when it was not yet updated, I can successfully log in. And now, I cannot.

Thanks.

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered, kindly please send us an email to support@dji.com and provide more details, we'll check and do our best to help this out. Thanks.
2020-9-8
Use props
melansondesigngmail.com
lvl.1
United States

Hello all, I am having the same problem with my DJI MG1S. It will not let me login no matter what I do.
2022-3-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

melansondesigngmail.com Posted at 3-16 12:00
Hello all, I am having the same problem with my DJI MG1S. It will not let me login no matter what I do.

Hi there, we are sorry to know about the issue you encountered. Please contact support@dji.com and provide more details, we'll check and do our best to help you further. Thanks.
2022-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules