Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nikolay Atanasov
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3755928 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Hello,

I have this problem, the settings I type in DGI GO for stiffness, control etc. are not entirely saved under "Custom 1" slot and after power cycle the tilt is showing 0 while other settings are remembered and I have to type in the tilt setting again every single time. But it gets worse if I select some of the other presets RED, DSLR or one of the other custom slots and then select back the custom slot that I have programmed previously, then all settings are back to their default 12, 12, 12 for stiffness and so on.

All devices are with their latest available firmware at the time of writing and experiencing this problem. (M600 Pro, flight controller, lightbridge2, Ronin MX, Crystal Sky and latest DJI GO 3 for Crystal Sky. I also have tested on other android devices (Samsung N4 and Samsung TAB S2 8") with the same outcome.

I have wrote email to DJI support and they asked me to create a video showing the problem, after a few weeks of investigation the DJI Support told me that they can't recreate the problem I'm having and asked me to ship the drone and gimbal to Germany as I'm located in Europe.

This is something I'm not able to do as we are small company and cannot afford to stay without our equipment for flying a RED camera for unknown time period as this will hurt our bussiness. The good thing is that I can type this freakin number every time we change the batteries of the M600 Pro but I bet it's just about time when I will forget doing that step and we may end with useless footage that could become very expensive for us. Also we are totaly loosing the flexibility of using 3 custom presets for the different lenses that we may use.

So my question is, does anybody have faced similar problem with this exact setup - M600 Pro + Ronin MX + Android or iOS device? Any suggestions are welcome

Thanks!
2020-4-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Nikolay, we are regretful to know the settings cannot be saved, I managed to check your email records with our support via your Forum account that this issue has been reviewed by our engineers, unfortunately,  the problem was not reproduced. The cause of the issue with your device is most likely a hardware defect that something may disturb the communication between Ronin MX an M600, we strongly recommend to send in for the evaluation at your most convenience, sorry for any inconvenience caused.
2020-4-19
Use props
Nikolay Atanasov
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3755928 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-19 22:48
Hi Nikolay, we are regretful to know the settings cannot be saved, I managed to check your email records with our support via your Forum account that this issue has been reviewed by our engineers, unfortunately,  the problem was not reproduced. The cause of the issue with your device is most likely a hardware defect that something may disturb the communication between Ronin MX an M600, we strongly recommend to send in for the evaluation at your most convenience, sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks for your reply!
Unfortunately this is something we can't do at the moment. That's why I posted in the forum hoping someone that could had similar issue to give us an answer as I think our case was kind of neglected because it passed a lot of time and we get answer only after we asked what is goiong on about our case.
2020-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules