Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Try Out Our New Mavic Air 2 to Win Exclusive Gifts!
123Next >
19053 119 2020-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

672x304.jpg

Hey guys,

Try out the new Mavic Air 2 and receive exclusive gifts!
We are looking for 30 experienced pilots to test out our new drone and giv
e feedback. Each person selected will be offered exclusive Mavic Air 2 gifts as well as the chance to share your feedback with our team.
To take part in this exclusive project, please send the following application to digital@dji.com:

Email title: “Test Mavic Air 2”

Email content: Tell us in a few words about what DJI products you own and how skilled you are at flying! Don't forget to share your social media profiles and any kind of works you shot with drones!
We'll get back to you shortly and let you know if you are selected!

2020-4-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2020-4-16
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Of all the DJI products Michelle and I own (we have a few) the only disappointment we've experienced is with our Osmo Action. Specifically rocksteady not being fit for purpose after a FW update. That said the timelapse function and still photo capture alone are very good. The last FW did improve Rocksteady but only marginally, so room for improvement.   

To date every other DJI product we own have been exempelary. Our first drone Phantom 3se (still flying strong) mavic pro, mavic air, mavic pro 2, inspire 1, Ronin S, Ronin SC (2) Ronin M (second hand) osmo pocket.

And with an announcement of a new drone coming there could be a new drone sat on Michelle's desk.

2020-4-17
Use props
fans2b1efa79
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6109 ft
Canada

My mavic mini fell from the sky. Can’t believe this was a DJI product.
2020-4-17
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you.... sounds appealing.
2020-4-17
Use props
djiuser_GdamwOKerPXw
New

United States

I love my mini just needs to have a follow me feature.
2020-4-17
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Thanks for the info!
2020-4-17
Use props
djiuser_Hj4ycAWUlQzG
New

Germany

The mavic mini needs a follow Mode than the drone is perfect for everyone
2020-4-18
Use props
djiuser_jlXvtbqzCyHi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4725190 ft
Spain

PART 1

Hello everyone,
I bought like 2 months ago the mavic mini, my first drone ever and so far as well my only dji product, so I am a real newbie.

I was inspired by watching other people around me flying dji drones.
I was fascinated how stable this drones been flying.

So when I saw the mavic mini and the price, I was basically in love and really hot for it, I thought that 500€ for the fly more combo is not a bad price for a first drone.
(Prices over 1000€ are really scary if you are not sure about your flying skills and you don't use the drone for some professional works)

So I started to inform me a little bit more on reviews and watched a lot of videos on YouTube ( on this point I wanna thank all the guys they are doing this nice product showing and explaining)
2020-4-18
Use props
djiuser_jlXvtbqzCyHi
lvl.4
Spain

PART 2

Because I was more interested in the flying characteristics,gps positioning, flying time, safety rth and weight, all the ,,negative,, things about camera resolution ( not 4k), missing manual foto/ video settings did not bordered me at all.
( I'm not an professional video or photographer and all videos or photos I seen from the mavic mini was blowing me away already!)

SO, I ORDERED MY MAVIC MINI

Until now I was able to fly 31 times and almost 50km, and I love it!!!

This little thing is so much fun,
and works perfectly.
2020-4-18
Use props
djiuser_jlXvtbqzCyHi
lvl.4
Spain

PART 3

For me as a newbie I think that the mini is absolutely fabulous, not to many things going on the fly app, everything is simple and understandable and the controlling is really amazing.

As well I'm more then happy with the foto and video quality, so happy that I started to get interested in video and photo editing, what was never before my intention.

So over all, I wanna thank dji for this amazing drone, which gives as well newbie's like me a chance to enjoy the world of drones!

I know a lot people speak bad about the mini ( also here in the forum), the mini cannot do this......, it's missing this.....and so on.....but not everybody needs all that, some of us a already happy with the small things.

So again I wanna say, I love the little mavic mini and would recommend it any time.

Greetings to all of you!!!
The Newbie
20200417_232820.jpg
2020-4-18
Use props
djiuser_lWBT8FS3fjqn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87119 ft
Germany

What is more fun than to fly your sons lego policeman through the garden while in lockdown. Thx dji for developing a drone that also newbies like me can fly
photostudio_1587217796127.jpg
2020-4-18
Use props
Isilosc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 338186 ft
Dominican Republic

Thanks for the information
2020-4-18
Use props
Paul Kulesh
New

United States

Had my mavic mini for about a week. Loved everything about it except was disappointed with the signal quality seems like it would cut out after about 700-800 feet away. So after watching a ton of you tube. I realized I needed to fly it higher. Around 300-400feet. So I was able to fly further today. Then the wind was too strong and I believe the battery died about 70feet off shore in a local lake. So no more mini. So disappointed. It was my 21st flight.
2020-4-18
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the info.
2020-4-18
Use props
m80116
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

Glad to be offered this opportunity. Looking forward to have fun and provide more feedback once the CoViD-19 lockdown will be over.

Oh... and I need Active Tracking active on my Mini ;)

20200331_144223.jpg
2020-4-19
Use props
fansa59b80e3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 182982 ft
United States

I have a Magic Mini Having problems with it falling from the sky when I pull back on the stick. I submitted a ticket and have been waiting for analysis of the data and have not heard any feedback that there is anything wrong with the unit. Today I was flying about 15 feet away from me at about 10 feet high and pulled back on the stick and lost power and it fell into the water into a river and it’s gone.   I had all gps signals and connection was great. It will be interesting to see the support I get from DJI. I did buy the insurance but you’re supposed to have product return. I may have an extra battery or flymore packed to sell.
2020-4-19
Use props
fansa59b80e3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 182982 ft
United States

Drone was 15 feet away and 10 feet high.  Tried to reverse drone and fell into water. We’ll see if DJI will help. I have insurance.  All signals were great.
2020-4-19
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Perhaps the most disappointing aspect of my 5 years long love affair with DJI is a widening gap between consumer and enterprise sector. Professional and semi-professional products for aerial photography are seemingly neglected, with no development or major upgrade since inspire 2 and X7 camera concept long time ago. Much smaller, but faithful group of avid professionals would like to see some improvements in this category, i.e. introduction of full frame sensor, camera with build-in CineDNG/ProRes license and ability to use wider variety of non-proprietary MFT lenses ...
2020-4-19
Use props
fansa74bbe61
New
Flight distance : 91995 ft
United States

Hey all,

I have a phantom 3 standard and I’m used to flying a mavic. I’m attempting to pair the remote control to the phantom 3 (rc link). The DJI go app works fine the RC controller works fine. I attempt to push the reset button on the drone for two seconds and it doesn’t turn green like it’s supposed to. It just stays red. How do I fix this? HELP!!

Cameron
2020-4-20
Use props
djiuser_UDy9fDKIPdky
New

Poland

Please add "follow me" QuickShot to Mavic Mini. I'm sure a lot of ppl are asking DJI for it.
2020-4-21
Use props
congeetime
lvl.3

Canada

The girlfriend and I love traveling with our new lightweight set up of the Dji osmo pocket and Dji mavic mini.  Prior to that, we had a DSLR for video, a seperate one for photos, a gimbal plus a mavic pro(miss it) as our travel set up. Now that we switched to just the pocket and mavic mini. It has made a hugeeeee difference in mobility! No longer taking breaks because of how heavy our gear was.

My only feedback/wishlist for the mavic mini is to have a mode similar to the osmo pocket "pro mode" where the video colors are a flat profile. It was a lot easier editing the colors of the osmo pocket footage than the mavic mini. Full manual would be nice of course but in my opinion, the existing exposure lock feature plus a flat profile option would be just as amazing!
2020-4-21
Use props
Xiong Her
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3342165 ft
Canada

My concerns is the no fly zone. I believe in educate the pilot and do not put restriction on the aircraft. I am a Canadian and here in Canada drones operators required A license with that the operator have a fair knowledge of what he or she is doing. I live nearby an airport and I can’t even fly in my garage without unlocking the no fly zone restrictions.
2020-4-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for the info and for listening to the customers.
2020-4-22
Use props
fansd13f77ab
New

United Kingdom

Mavic mini!
I’ve got quite a bit of experience flying mavic drones and bought the mini for a bit of fun yet expected a lot more than I got!!after a few flights where it had connection issues nowhere near the 2 miles it’s meant to be able to fly to I decided to use it on New Year’s Day to video a New Year’s Day dip in the sea...very calm conditions yet over the sea only about 500ft away it lost all control and descended slowly into the sea saying strong wind warnings!!it was flat calm conditions!i have the footage which I’ve sent dji and they won’t do anything apart from offer me 20% discount off a new one!shocking customer service and I’ll never buy another product off them again...be warned guys I’m not the only one it’s happened to!
8BA0A197-EEB5-47C6-9A69-87C62C635694.jpeg
2020-4-22
Use props
fansd13f77ab
New

United Kingdom

fansa59b80e3 Posted at 4-19 09:30
I have a Magic Mini Having problems with it falling from the sky when I pull back on the stick. I submitted a ticket and have been waiting for analysis of the data and have not heard any feedback that there is anything wrong with the unit. Today I was flying about 15 feet away from me at about 10 feet high and pulled back on the stick and lost power and it fell into the water into a river and it’s gone.   I had all gps signals and connection was great. It will be interesting to see the support I get from DJI. I did buy the insurance but you’re supposed to have product return. I may have an extra battery or flymore packed to sell.

Very similar happened to me mate!over water no control and constant bleeping saying strong wind when it’s clearly visible in the footage and pics that there’s no wind!!dji response is I can have 20% off a new one which is a joke!theres clearly issues with the drone as it’s happened to many people and DJi won’t take responsibility!very very disapointing!
2020-4-22
Use props
m80116
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

Most of the issues you've been reportin of Mavic Mini copies descending on their own is due to deformed propellers, and I feel mostly bent out of shape by incorrect storage.

I understand your frustration for these unfortunate events but I also feel this is not the topic for them, as angry as you may be against DJI and actually this should make you think how you've stored and handled your Mavic Mini in the past.

I've been careful enough to realize that the Fly more case could have been a brilliant thing but also a dangerous place where to rest my drone should the props "drop" out of their originally crossed together storage space (initially held by tape, before the drone has been put into service). Instead of taking extra care of making sure the props do not move out of their slot and crossed position inside the case, remain trapped or pushed against each other or the central spacer I tie them up with soft cable ties.

After several months my Mini still has perfect props and I can rely on it quite confidently indeed, despite strong wind being the #1 enemy for an ultra light with >50% battery the Mini is an actual beast battling and stabilizing against it.
2020-4-22
Use props
Optique Video
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13196 ft
Canada

Would you be interested into French talking people ? Because I could do it in French. I can talk English but my first language is french
2020-4-22
Use props
fansd13f77ab
New

United Kingdom

m80116 Posted at 4-22 11:40
Most of the issues you've been reportin of Mavic Mini copies descending on their own is due to deformed propellers, and I feel mostly bent out of shape by incorrect storage.

I understand your frustration for these unfortunate events but I also feel this is not the topic for them, as angry as you may be against DJI and actually this should make you think how you've stored and handled your Mavic Mini in the past.

The drone was a week old and I meticulously look after my stuff!dji service is shocking,they know this drone has had a lot of niggles that they’ve updated this past couple of months yet won’t sort it out for loyal customers who have bought off them for years,they should hold there hands up and replace the drone,my video footage proves conditions  were calm
2020-4-22
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the opportunity to express our views of DJI. I just emailed you my response to Digital@dji.com.
2020-4-23
Use props
Capt. Danjeneth
lvl.2
Philippines

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=213340&page=1#pid2133103
2020-4-25
Use props
djiuser_uQ8ZHOel21Ws
New

Sri Lanka

Can you give me mavic mini for free
2020-4-26
Use props
djiuser_Nk1QC27DyXsx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 189173 ft
Kuwait

I have Mavic mini

Mavic mini contains all the things we need. The best product was produced at the level of dron. Thank you ... We hope to add a feature, follow me.
F805A579-1DBF-4158-B83D-B83E9A433CCE.jpeg
426FAFAA-6B9A-4DEF-92F3-71DF907F3AA1.jpeg
9BD6E68D-EAC6-4C10-8615-1293EAE8884F.jpeg
2020-4-26
Use props
djiuser_qbXUAqMu6MuZ
New

United States

I’d love to see the Mavic mini have regular active track
2020-4-26
Use props
djiuser_MzrCODWmegUj
New

Belgium

Can i fly my mavic mini with the Samsung Galaxy A51 ??!!
2020-4-27
Use props
djiuser_gjHg318O9kfb
New
Flight distance : 44544 ft
United Kingdom

had mavic mini 2 weeks now one of the best things i’ve eva owned ,so far so good
2020-4-27
Use props
Vlas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great to know. Thank you DJI.
2020-4-28
Use props
djiuser_d9Wrp1Xim8aG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 126270 ft
Canada

Hi new drone pilot and having fun with my magic mini until the newest firmware update... worry that won’t be the same again.after downloading newest firmware my mini started give warnings of fly zone restrictions in a different avatar voice what’s happening don’t understand plz help thanks
2020-4-28
Use props
Redtail Hawk
New
Canada

I have now enjoyed my two mavic minis for a few months and just downloaded the firmware. Great products and great software. I am really impressed, with what your company has achieved. My third edited video shows how the mavic mini is able to fly and film in such a beautiful way, it allows you to capture the beauty, you see and feel inside. Thank  you for creating such devices. Red Tail.
Eagle View of his Habitat, the Indian Arm Fjord North Vancouver BC, Canada
https://youtu.be/_y-yYrVtP7U
2020-4-28
Use props
djiuser_YExLMylm2j5w
New

Brazil

You lost a great chance to offer an amazing review for brazilian users, but the only brazilian was Andre Pilli, who wasn't interested at all in showing this drone.   Next time could be quite a good chance to give samples to people like Rafael Ritter, from dronemodelismo channel, who has more interest and knowledge about this subject.
2020-4-28
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules