Dji Care Refresh / Self repair
2480 1 2020-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sigmat
lvl.1
Poland

Hi!

As a result of an accident, I damaged my DJI Mavic Mini drone. The gimbal handle has been broken. I could practically glue it myself and not waste time, resources and tickets of DCR. Well, but will I lose the warranty and access to Dji Care Refresh as a result of such self-repair?

2020-4-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're sorry to know the incident with your Mavic Mini, Sigmat.

We highly suggest sending in the aircraft and please forget about repairing the aircraft by yourself.  You are right to losing your warranty as to the result of self-repair.

We highly suggest sending in the aircraft for repairs, you can use our online repair request system to create a case and generate the shipping label together with the case ID. Please follow the steps below:

1. To get started with the online repair request click: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
2. Log-in to your DJI account using your username and password.
3. Select your region and country.
4. Once you have entered all of the required information, you will receive a case number along with a shipping label but due to COVID-19 prevention and traffic controls, there may be some delays on repair, and other transactions with our repair facility. We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to accommodate the inbound shipment of your device as soon as we can.

I hope this information is helpful. If there's anything else we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to let us know.
2020-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules