New Mini
451 3 2020-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Deucalion
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103091 ft
United States

Have been flying for a week and very happy with the mini. I've only flown it 2000 ft out and 400 ft up, but I have flown it in moderate winds, over water and at night, and feel pretty comfortable with its reliability. I have spent a bit on hobbies but I have always been resistant to buying a decent drone for fear of losing it or losing interest. The mini's features and price sort of hit a sweet spot. Fortunately, I haven't had any real issues. Except for my first couple of flights, where I stayed under 20 ft, I don't think I have had a flight without wind warnings at some point in the flight. But that doesn't mean I am afraid of the wind (I was originally). Obviously, if the wind is 25 mph, the mini shouldn't go up, but 10 to 15 mph is fine. I just adjust my flight plans accordingly. Except when I fly over water, I usually have several emergency landing spots in my head, but I haven't yet gotten close to using them. As far as wifi goes, I am flying in the suburbs and it has been pretty strong within 2000 feet. You do have to watch for what is between you and the drone, but I don't seem to be pushing it. Maybe at a mile I will have more to say.
2020-4-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Deucalion, glad to know that you are satisfied with the Mavic Mini. Stay safe and keep enjoying the flight. Should you encounter any difficulties, please feel free to let us know.
2020-4-20
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congrats on the new bird.
2020-4-20
Use props
PauloACSilva
lvl.2